• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guardians of the Galaxy news

3,692 posts in this topic

So I have now watched the trailer about 6 times. Will probably hit 20 by the end of the day. Looks awesome.... anyone else notice Knowhere?!

In this film, Knowhere will be where the Collector is based out of.

So I have now watched the trailer about 6 times. Will probably hit 20 by the end of the day. Looks awesome.... anyone else notice Knowhere?!

Yes, freaking awesome.

I like how the screen says "ALL HEROES....START SOMEWHERE" as the shot of KNOWHERE ends. Nice touch...

And here I was hoping to rake it in with the copies of Nova 8 I have.

Sadly no Cosmos.

Seriously, this movie looks 'fun' and I really want to catch it in the theater.

Yes, freaking awesome.

I like how the screen says "ALL HEROES....START SOMEWHERE" as the shot of KNOWHERE ends. Nice touch...

Exactly what I was thinking...Marvel may just pull this one off...it looks great. :wishluck:

Now, trying to figure out how to get into the SDCC showing ( you know they will have one )

An extended trailer or first 10 minutes type thing. I doubt there is a reason to show an entire film to a group of people who will already be lining up at midnight to see it on the regular launch day.

With that said, I need to find an inside person who can get me some of the merch exclusives that will be at the show.

I'm wondering which shows between now and release will feature any of the main cast as media guests. That would be a huge draw. SDCC will likely be the only one, right?

Now, trying to figure out how to get into the SDCC showing ( you know they will have one )

An extended trailer or first 10 minutes type thing. I doubt there is a reason to show an entire film to a group of people who will already be lining up at midnight to see it on the regular launch day.

With that said, I need to find an inside person who can get me some of the merch exclusives that will be at the show.

I'm wondering which shows between now and release will feature any of the main cast as media guests. That would be a huge draw. SDCC will likely be the only one, right?

They showed Cowboys vs. Aliens here a week before it his theaters.

Marvel has nothing to gain from a pre-screening at SDCC. They would however lose huge if the movie falls flat and is hated by those who viewed it. Those reviews, if not amazing, will tank their hopes at having a great opening weekend box office number. SDCC full screening hype should be reserved for films like Cowboys Vs Aliens.

Yeah, that happens all the time at SDCC. They did the same thing with Captain America.

Yeah, that happens all the time at SDCC. They did the same thing with Captain America.

Cap 1 was shown at SDCC at noon (12 hours before regular release.)