• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guardians of the Galaxy news

3,692 posts in this topic

eBay has pretty much been wiped out of Fear #19 except for some huge-dollar copies.

Hoo-boy, here we go. :)

Peace,

Chip

Yep it happened fast too.

One poor soul listed one in the G/S/B section here at the current hot prices and was threadkrapped repeatedly and unfairly.

If people would just look at ebay BINs... there are a few boardies listing the very same book at the the very high adjusted price.

It's like Avengers #55 all over again :ohnoez:

eBay has pretty much been wiped out of Fear #19 except for some huge-dollar copies.

Peace,

Chip

One poor soul listed one in the G/S/B section here at the current hot prices and was threadkrapped repeatedly and unfairly.

If people would just look at ebay BINs... there are a few boardies listing the very same book at the the very high adjusted price.

I think movie speculation has finally jumped the shark.

Peace,

Chip

So the true value of a book is determined by a few select ebay buy it nows. A 30 dollar book is now a 275$ book overnight? It's assanine to think this way. It's a false value and a waste of money... Especially on a character as lame as Howard the duck. / no offense

Peace,

Chip

So the true value of a book is determined by a few select ebay buy it nows. A 30 dollar book is now a 275$ book overnight? It's assanine to think this way. It's a false value and a waste of money... Especially on a character as lame as Howard the duck. / no offense

I am guessing you don't have one. :baiting:

Peace,

Chip

Doesnt make it right for you too go into his thread and just dump all over it

Oh wowsers- I just got back from a pre-screening of this. Our version didn't carry the post-credits scene, but I did just check it online.

SPOILER FREE for those that haven't seen it yet:

This movie is absolutely must-see stuff. I find it hard to believe comic fans and general movie goers alike won't absolutely love it. I think it's my favorite Marvel film, maybe comic film... I need to see it a few more times to decide for sure.

But absolutely go see this in theaters. I would say the 3D is on par or perhaps better than Avengers conversion and was of a quality that made the extra zing worth it.

I'll be seeing this again in theaters.

Oh wowsers- I just got back from a pre-screening of this. Our version didn't carry the post-credits scene, but I did just check it online.

This movie is absolutely must-see stuff. I find it hard to believe comic fans and general movie goers alike won't absolutely love it. I think it's my favorite Marvel film, maybe comic film... I need to see it a few more times to decide for sure.

But absolutely go see this in theaters. I would say the 3D is on par or perhaps better than Avengers conversion and was of a quality that made the extra zing worth it.

:headbang:

Can't wait till Friday!

:news:SPOILER :news:

First (Low-Res) Look Josh Brolin's THANOS In GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY

Like Jaybuck shared already, it looks slightly rushed yet really cool to see the big guy.

i2j5MBm.png

His head is too small.

So...I get it, this guy didn't love the movie. But....GOTG, fascist...really?

Salon Review

This is what I was referencing earlier.

"Huh? Pretty much all positive reviews? Well, I'm going to write a negative! Look at ME! Look at ME! Look at ME!"

That guy needs to eff the eff off.

Peace,

Chip