• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guardians of the Galaxy news

3,692 posts in this topic

Nice, that teaser looks great!

Question, why is rocket raccoon the fan favorite though? I would think Drax would be fan favorite since he looks plain badass.

But raccoon? Not hating on the guy, just curious, and no "he's kid friendly" is not a good answer.

Question, why is rocket raccoon the fan favorite though? I would think Drax would be fan favorite since he looks plain badass.

But raccoon? Not hating on the guy, just curious, and no "he's kid friendly" is not a good answer.

Chicks dig fuzzy animals. It's all about the chicks, man.

I have no idea. I like Quill and pre-'I am Groot' Groot...

Rocket's got great lines in the comic, too. I think they've got him well-written across the board. He's not kid-friendly, he's more like teen-hilarious. Kinda sardonic, kind of crass and kind of a smartass with big guns - all the things modern audiences love in their heroes.

I'm actually thinking Zoe Saldano is going to really sell Gamora. They've kinda missed the mark on the new GotG series with getting Gamora a decent storyline. She's just the resident crabbby pants right now. I hope she gets decent screen time. I like her character.