• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World Philly May 30-31 - June 1-2, 2013

150 posts in this topic

2 months, 2 days to go :banana:

I can't wait!!!

Doesn't look look like many of my out of town geek buddies are coming, if any. So we will have to get a dinner together with the semi local guys.

Who is up for it? I know I am.

Maybe we could go to to McCormick & Schmick's since it is walking distance from the convention center?

I'm rather interested in this. I have a hotel for Friday into Saturday this year, so I am interested in a dinner on either day. :D

2 months, 2 days to go :banana:

I can't wait!!!

Doesn't look look like many of my out of town geek buddies are coming, if any. So we will have to get a dinner together with the semi local guys.

Who is up for it? I know I am.

Maybe we could go to to McCormick & Schmick's since it is walking distance from the convention center?

I'm rather interested in this. I have a hotel for Friday into Saturday this year, so I am interested in a dinner on either day. :D

Perfect. I'll be happy to coordinate it since I'm local. Anyone interested in going should PM me.

Or I could start a Forum Dinner Thread?

New to Wizard World.

Is it worth going all four days? I'm not really interested in getting yellow labels. I'm just interested in searching for something to buy. I usually go to all of those cons by the airport, but I know it is nothing like that.

I live in Manayunk now, but I will be living at 12th and Walnut when the con comes around.

New to Wizard World.

Is it worth going all four days? I'm not really interested in getting yellow labels. I'm just interested in searching for something to buy. I usually go to all of those cons by the airport, but I know it is nothing like that.

I live in Manayunk now, but I will be living at 12th and Walnut when the con comes around.

Three days should be sufficient

So far, I think we can count on the following boardies for a forum dinner:

ciorac

RedFury

LarryW

tnerb

Baltimore Lauren

Any one else want to be on the list?

ciorac

RedFury

LarryW

tnerb

Baltimore Lauren

What night Bill.

Either Friday or Saturday. Whichever the group prefers

New to Wizard World.

Last year I went for 1 day (Friday) and that was enough time to shop through all the dealers - although didn't do any signatures or panels. Going a 2nd day would be nice, but I'll probably just go the Friday again this year as it's a busy time of the year for us.

ciorac

RedFury

LarryW

tnerb

Baltimore Lauren

What night Bill.

Either Friday or Saturday. Whichever the group prefers

I will be there Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. But I do not know how long I will stay saturday.

ciorac

RedFury

LarryW

tnerb

Baltimore Lauren

I'd be interested in doing a dinner if it's Friday. I don't know how long I'll be staying on Saturday.