• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tupenny shares his MegaCon photo diary with Comics General.

376 posts in this topic

IMAG0663_zpsa34d7906.jpg

MAN!!! I HAVE to find out where she bought this costume and if they have my wifes size! :wishluck::luhv::wishluck::luhv:

Why, so it could sit in the box where she throws it until you send it back?

Normally you'd be correct but i got my wife front row tickets for Maroon5(no, shes not 12 just has HORRIBLE taste in music!!!) later this month so she owes me a BIG "favor" :whistle:

Well, I've got the moves like Jagger so, I know how it is. I like Maroon5, too.

UGHHHHH!!!! :sick:

She is obsessed with Adam levine. All of her friends think i look very similar and when they tell her that, she flips her lid! lol

She is obsessed with him! Good news is after the concert, i'm going to have a WILD night! :whee:

Bad news is, she'll be calling me Adam during this wild night :sorry:

She is obsessed with Adam levine. All of her friends think i look very similar and when they tell her that, she flips her lid! lol

She is obsessed with him! Good news is after the concert, i'm going to have a WILD night! :whee:

You have to take the good with the bad. My buddy gets that same deal when he takes his wife to see Toby Keith. But at the end of the day, he gets the benefits, so it is all good.

You have to take the good with the bad. My buddy gets that same deal when he takes his wife to see Toby Keith. But at the end of the day, he gets the benefits, so it is all good.

Both of you are creeping me out.

Both of you are creeping me out.

I am just keeping it real until I get my wrist slap.

meh.

I'm not a fan (Levine looks like a girly man :P )