• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yet another one to block?

43 posts in this topic

Buyer (darinv1966) sends me three offers for a slab. I accept the third offer. No payment or communication for two days. Then I receive an Ebay message from him....

hi i changed mind i do not want to buy i appologize for the inconvience thx

:facepalm:

After all the furor in RMA's thread, don't we have to get the buyer's side of the story? :insane:

Or does that only apply when the OP is somebody that some people on the boards have a problem with? :boo:

Dont worry, i'm sure Park or someone is emailing the buyer to respond so we can get some points out of this hopefully :wishluck:

I don't need the drama. I'm just here for the points.

lol Who's RMA?

:hi:

:whee:

Oh, I get it now. RockMyAmadeus :makepoint:

Maybe a poll should be started. :whistle:

Please put me in the poll. I'm an attention whore. I don't care what kind of attention, as long as I get some. :grin:

Actually bring the guy in then to explain this one.

We'll bring in your "1" star buyer when that transaction goes south :eek:

Nah - I take care of my own business these days. I rarely point a finger at a buyer...

I have a block list that I do not share

***UPDATE***

Buyer messaged me to let me know real reason for backing out was because I included naked photo of myself in listing. He reported me to Ebay. Obama knocked on my door to let me know my account was suspended. He then got in a car with Stan Lee and drove away. They doubled back and Stan threw a molotov cocktail at my home. (Stan looks and moves good for his age.)

Block this buyer immediately.

***UPDATE***

Buyer messaged me to let me know real reason for backing out was because I included naked photo of myself in listing. He reported me to Ebay. Obama knocked on my door to let me know my account was suspended. He then got in a car with Stan Lee and drove away. They doubled back and Stan threw a molotov cocktail at my home. (Stan looks and moves good for his age.)

Block him? This should be a reality show.

***UPDATE***

The Secret Service will soon be knocking on your door. Get out of state, fast.

***UPDATE***

Block him? This should be a reality show.

So your taking the buyer's side just because I included a naked photo of myself in listing? Have you even seen me naked? I don't work out but I do let the sun tighten up the skin around my muscles whenever I get the chance.

Actually bring the guy in then to explain this one.

We'll bring in your "1" star buyer when that transaction goes south :eek:

My one feedback buyer paid before the guy that has 8147 feedback.

:whee: