• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yet another one to block?

43 posts in this topic

Update:

Filed UID after 4 days of nonpayment. Closed it out 4 days after that (as soon as we are allowed). Buyer gets a strike. Two or more strikes in a 12 month period will deny him from buying/bidding from most ebay sellers. Received fees back from ebay. Re-listed item. I never responded to buyer, nor did I ever hear from him again.

No muss, no fuss. Love that UID option. Thank you Ebay. (thumbs u

CGC Board "logic":

"I don't see what the problem is, he said he was sorry. What more do you want?"

"Aren't you just as bad as the buyer for starting a thread telling people to block another (soon to be) member?"

"You're just as bad, because you started a thread just to bash someone who will soon be a member here."

"Why should I block him? He didn't ACTUALLY do anything. You're telling others to block him for what he might POTENTIALLY do?"

"Listen. You both screwed up. You're both equally at fault. You should have known that people who make multiple offers don't really want the item, so you shouldn't have accepted it, and he shouldn't have bought it. Call it a wash."

"We should wait to hear the buyer's side of the story. You know....to be fair. You can't ever trust only one side of the story."

"Let's start a poll about who should really be blocked here, the buyer or the seller."

lol

:signfunny:

I know this thread is over a year old but I can also attest to the fact that darinv1966 is not worth your time. Long story short, made an offer that I politely declined and then he lectured me about not caring how much it costs to sell a book on eBay nor how much it costs to get a book graded. He was only willing to pay less than the cost of grading for the book. I thanked him for his interest and wished well in his search for what he wanted. Let's just say he wouldn't let it go.

Seems prone to drama.