• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yet another one to block?

43 posts in this topic

Is that the person that bought the Revival slabs?

For what it is worth, I do not think I have ever seen a CGC 10 SS of any book.

Buyer (darinv1966) sends me three offers for a slab. I accept the third offer. No payment or communication for two days. Then I receive an Ebay message from him....

hi i changed mind i do not want to buy i appologize for the inconvience thx

:facepalm:

After all the furor in RMA's thread, don't we have to get the buyer's side of the story? :insane:

Or does that only apply when the OP is somebody that some people on the boards have a problem with? :boo:

Buyer (darinv1966) sends me three offers for a slab. I accept the third offer. No payment or communication for two days. Then I receive an Ebay message from him....

After all the furor in RMA's thread, don't we have to get the buyer's side of the story? :insane:

Or does that only apply when the OP is somebody that some people on the boards have a problem with? :boo:

Dont worry, i'm sure Park or someone is emailing the buyer to respond so we can get some points out of this hopefully :wishluck:

:whistle:

CGC Board "logic":

"I don't see what the problem is, he said he was sorry. What more do you want?"

"Aren't you just as bad as the buyer for starting a thread telling people to block another (soon to be) member?"

"You're just as bad, because you started a thread just to bash someone who will soon be a member here."

"Why should I block him? He didn't ACTUALLY do anything. You're telling others to block him for what he might POTENTIALLY do?"

"Listen. You both screwed up. You're both equally at fault. You should have known that people who make multiple offers don't really want the item, so you shouldn't have accepted it, and he shouldn't have bought it. Call it a wash."

"We should wait to hear the buyer's side of the story. You know....to be fair. You can't ever trust only one side of the story."

"Let's start a poll about who should really be blocked here, the buyer or the seller."

lol

lol Who's RMA?

That's the whole scenario. I haven't responded. Nor do I plan on it. Auto filing of UPI in 4 days, close it out in another 4 days, re-list. I've done it plenty of times. Life's too short to care about NPB on Ebay. :)

lol Who's RMA?

That's the whole scenario. I haven't responded. Nor do I plan on it. Auto filing of UPI in 4 days, close it out in another 4 days, re-list. I've done it plenty of times. Life's too short to care about NPB on Ebay. :)

Agreed. Ebay's a crapshoot. Life is indeed to short not to just ignore and proceed.

CGC Board "logic":

"I don't see what the problem is, he said he was sorry. What more do you want?"

"Aren't you just as bad as the buyer for starting a thread telling people to block another (soon to be) member?"

"You're just as bad, because you started a thread just to bash someone who will soon be a member here."

"Why should I block him? He didn't ACTUALLY do anything. You're telling others to block him for what he might POTENTIALLY do?"

"Listen. You both screwed up. You're both equally at fault. You should have known that people who make multiple offers don't really want the item, so you shouldn't have accepted it, and he shouldn't have bought it. Call it a wash."

"We should wait to hear the buyer's side of the story. You know....to be fair. You can't ever trust only one side of the story."

"Let's start a poll about who should really be blocked here, the buyer or the seller."

lol

MemeCenter_1363640496840_448_zpsb7798ffa.jpg