• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

is photobucket now completely useless?

91 posts in this topic

When I click on your thumbnail, it doesn't take me to your album and it takes me to a slightly bigger image of your thumbnail. I then clicked on the slightly bigger image and got a 711X1023 picture of your Sad Sack.

I thought the same before, why when I click on my thumbnail it takes me to my album? I asked a friend to test it out with me and he said id did not take him to my account/album. I'm just assuming that since it's my account and my image that it'll take me to my album but not others.

The Sad Sack is my old one. The new one is the World's Finest up above - the thumbnail take you to my album and a much smaller photo.

When I click on your thumbnail, it doesn't take me to your album and it takes me to a slightly bigger image of your thumbnail. I then clicked on the slightly bigger image and got a 711X1023 picture of your Sad Sack.

I thought the same before, why when I click on my thumbnail it takes me to my album? I asked a friend to test it out with me and he said id did not take him to my account/album. I'm just assuming that since it's my account and my image that it'll take me to my album but not others.

The Sad Sack is my old one. The new one is the World's Finest up above - the thumbnail take you to my album and a much smaller photo.
So your saying you have an old Sad Sack....... :P

So your saying you have an old Sad Sack....... :P
It's very sad, due to photophucket :sorry:

The old version is WAY better. This new version sucks and I'm turfing it.

I hate companies/websites that feel the need to change for the sake of change. Feebay is the worst for that. They constantly change their looks and userface for no reason whatsoever.

I think one small feature would make it way better and that would be the ability to jump to any page of photos. I have 58 pages of pictures on one of my accounts and I hate having to click from page to page when the image I am looking for is on page 31. :P

I think one small feature would make it way better and that would be the ability to jump to any page of photos. I have 58 pages of pictures on one of my accounts and I hate having to click from page to page when the image I am looking for is on page 31. :P

See where it says page=4 at the end of the URL? Simply change the 4 to 31

url_zpsbaaad61d.jpg

This is on of the reasons I cancelled my account.

See where it says page=4 at the end of the URL? Simply change the 4 to 31

url_zpsbaaad61d.jpg

Thanks, it actually works. I appreciate the advice, I still think it would be nice if photobucket had that feature on the site instead of me having ot do that.

Anyone that can help with this question? :shrug:

has anyone figure out how to get the thumbnail feature to work like the old photobucket?

I'm sure it is in one of the settings.

My thumbnails just link to the photo in the album, but it is not the size of full-size image.

th_WF192CGC94_zpsc7a13b65.jpg

WF192CGC94_zpsc7a13b65.jpg

Just reading some old posts and came across this one. Thought maybe I can help.

If you click on the "More" tab, then click "edit settings", change your privacy settings to "private" instead of "public". Your link should now not open to your photobucket account.

Hope that helped