• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman Adventures 12. Harley!
3 3

1,579 posts in this topic

There are actually 338, 9.8 copies on the census now, and yes, that is a ton.

-J.

That's under 7 copies per state in the USA and the rest of the world gets none. That's how my calculations justify your ton

So, you are saying only 7 people in each state, and no collectors outside of the USA, would want a 9.8 copy? The demand far exceeds that.

-J.

That's under 7 copies per state in the USA and the rest of the world gets none. That's how my calculations justify your ton

So, you are saying only 7 people in each state, and no collectors outside of the USA, would want a 9.8 copy? The demand far exceeds that.

I have one of NY State's copies. :banana:

He only collects comics he believes there are 100 copies of. Pay him no mind.

Actually I "only" collect keys and first appearances. :)

And yes, nearly 350 copies in 9.8 alone is a boat load of 9.8's for any comic. Sorry.

-J.

One of the few boardies who should be ignored. I'll assume most people can see the constant flaws in his propaganda. :eyeroll:

And yes, nearly 350 copies in 9.8 alone is a boat load of 9.8's for any comic. Sorry.

-J.

One of the few boardies who should be ignored. I'll assume most people can see the constant flaws in his propaganda. :eyeroll:

....says the guy who spends his days doing this....

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8816169&fpart=6630

meh

-J.

-J.

....says the guy who spends his days doing this....

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8816169&fpart=6630

meh

-J.

Yup. You've made your case. I'm convinced. :insane:

-J.

Jdog says there's a ton of 9.8s. I divide per state and come up with less than 7 copies per state. That's allowing nothing for the rest of the planet. Hardly a ton if you ask me. And I agree the demand for more than 7 copies per state is strong.

-J.

I have one of NY State's copies. :banana:

This makes a strong case for why some comic book collectors and investors should be moving out of graded comics and into original artwork (not commissions or sketch covers, but the published artwork). We've all seen those population reports explode and market values waiver with the influx of high/higher graded books.

I wonder where the original art for Batman Adventures #12 is whether the cover or interiors? I know there's some of Harley Quinn artwork by Terry Dodson from one of the early series floating around here and there, and various Harley renderings in recent appearances in her own title or other DC books.

They're (original published artwork) all one of a kind, the supreme and ultimate bragging rights to cornering the market and having true exclusivity! :)