• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FULL SET REQUESTS - NEW SETS

420 posts in this topic

Gemma,

Could you please consider adding:

URSA MINOR

(2012-2013)

LIST:

8 Page B&W Limited Preview Edition

Cover A by Ian Snyder

Cover B by Natalie Sanders

Cover C Eric Basaldua 2012 Phoenix ComicCon Exclusive. Limited to 250

Cover D Eric Basaldua 2012 Phoenix ComicCon Exclusive. Limited to 100

Cover E Eric Basaldua 2012 Phoenix ComicCon B&W Exclusive. Limited to 50

Cover F Blank Sketch Cover. Limited to 200

Cover A by Ian Snyder

Cover C Corey Knaebel WW Chicago Exclusive. Limited to 250

Cover A by Ian Snyder

Cover C Sebastian Cichone 2012 Las Vegas Expo Exclusive. Limited to 250

Cover D Natalie Sanders Artists Proof Series Sanders Virgin Cover. Limited to 200

Cover E Natalie Sanders Take Me Home Edition. Limited to 100

Cover A by Ian Snyder

Cover C Jen Broomall 2012 New Orleans ComicCon Exclusive Variant Cover ©. Limited to 250

Cover A by Ian Snyder

Cover C Jesse Wichmann 2013 Wizard World Philadelphia Exclusive Variant Cover. Limited to 250.

Cover D Jesse Wichmann 2013 Wizard World Philadelphia Exclusive Variant Cover. Limited to 100

Cover A by Ian Snyder

thanks

Hi Gemma, I'd like to add these two issues to the existing "X-men - The Missing Years (1970-75)" set...

Fear #20

This one has an X-men appearance that occurs right after MTU #4.

Spidey Super Stories #6

This one features Iceman.

Thanks!

sig.jpg

sig.jpg

Hi Gemma

Could you please add the following Atlas war titles:

Battle 1 to 70

Battle Action 1 to 30

Battlefield 1 to 11

Battle Ground 1 to 20

Marines in Battle 1 to 25

War Comics 1 to 49

Thanks in advance

Mike

Gemma, could you add a set for phantom variants. Heres the current list below. They also update the upcoming ones here http://phantomvariant.com

Thanks.

Star Wars Legacy #1

Adventure Time Fiona Cake #1-4

Deathmatch #1

Captain America #1

Deadpool #1

Fantastic Four #1

Indestructible Hulk #1

Guardians of the Galaxy #1

Iron Man #9

Bedlam #1-6

Five Ghosts #1-2

Great Pacific #1-4

Jupiter's Legacy #1

Lost Vegas #1-2

Luthor Strode #1-4

Revival #1-9

Ten Grand #1

Uncanny Skullkickers #1

Helheim #1-2

Black Bat #1

Hi Gemma,

Would it be possible to add a "Sketch Cover Set" putting all the sketch cover blanks in one set & allowing for multiple entries of the same comic book.

Maybe you could add 10-15 slots per title for starters & deny any duplicate serial numbers to keep it fair.

There are many sketch cover collectors on the boards

If you think about it there arent really any duplicates. Each comic is unique in itself.

Being a big fan of original art, I believe this would quickly become very popular.

Good luck building a list for this one. I tried a few requests back but around 200 crossing between DC, Marvel, Image, IDW, and all the others not to mention Convention specific blanks was a pain in the *word_for _rear_end*

I've been working diligently on a list for a "Marvel-Specific Blank Covers" list for a while now and you're right, a set that would cross publishers would be a logistical nightmare to create let alone maintain. Way better to start with just a Marvel-Only Set and then, as other publishers release more sketch covers (since it seems to be becoming a huge trend to do now) then those publishers can have their own specific sets as they evolve.

Hi Gemma,

Would it be possible to add a "Sketch Cover Set" putting all the sketch cover blanks in one set & allowing for multiple entries of the same comic book.

Maybe you could add 10-15 slots per title for starters & deny any duplicate serial numbers to keep it fair.

There are many sketch cover collectors on the boards

If you think about it there arent really any duplicates. Each comic is unique in itself.

Being a big fan of original art, I believe this would quickly become very popular.

Sounds good. Marvel and DC have come out with quite a few and honestly if you miss any others can always jump on the Update list and request them there. That way your not looking for the German Blank for Random Con variant or whatever. I started with simply going to ebay and typed blank variant in the search. Amazing how many there are though and with a new series almost on a bi-weekly basis seems to be growing quickly. Truly having a hard time keeping up with the amount of blanks and the amount of art to put on them. Looking forward to seeing these roll in following this weeks Tampa Bay Comic Con, Baltimore, and NYCC.

Good luck as always.

K

Good luck building a list for this one. I tried a few requests back but around 200 crossing between DC, Marvel, Image, IDW, and all the others not to mention Convention specific blanks was a pain in the *word_for _rear_end*

I've been working diligently on a list for a "Marvel-Specific Blank Covers" list for a while now and you're right, a set that would cross publishers would be a logistical nightmare to create let alone maintain. Way better to start with just a Marvel-Only Set and then, as other publishers release more sketch covers (since it seems to be becoming a huge trend to do now) then those publishers can have their own specific sets as they evolve.

Your "Marvel-Specific Blank Covers" sounds sweet!

You should get it posted and on Gemma's list! (if it's not already)

I did a Women of Marvel First Appearance list a while back.

Check it out, it's pretty sweet!