• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FULL SET REQUESTS - NEW SETS

420 posts in this topic

Hi Gemma,

I thought the one of the most popular ongoing Modern series would have been set in the registry in a long time ago but I was surprised it wasn't there!

Please add Sixth Gun (Oni Press 2010) ongoing series and Sixth Gun #1 FCBD too.

Thanks!

Forgot to add Sixth Gun: Sons of the Guns #1-5

It should be the whole set like this one below:

The Sixth Gun #1-35 (ongoing series)

The Sixth Gun #1 FCBD

The Sixth Gun: Sons of the Guns #1-5

Since double, triple or more covers on a comic is a factor that exists in your verification database in the pedigree portion of information on labels, I was curious as to whether a set could be constructed of ALL CGC graded comics with multiple covers.

Just curious. Don't know if it would be possible or not. It would be a neat way to put on display all comics in someone's collection with this attribute.

Hi,

New to this whole registry thing so I apologize in advance if I'm posting in the wrong spot.

I was wondering if there is any way we can get another early action comics set but one that doesn't include #1? There are so few number 1's out there and to get one is out of most peoples price range by a long shot. The point value of a number 1 is so high...even in a low grade...that its impossible to compete with anyone that has one. I know that choosing to compete in this set is my own moronic fault, but a set from say 10-100 or even 2-100 would give more people a chance to actually compete in the set.

Thanks

-Randy

Gemma,

Set Requests for St.John romance titles ,featuring Matt Baker covers, were made at the beginning of the year and acknowledged by you on 3/2013.

How is this coming??? 8 title requests have been made. It's unbelievable that these sets have not been added to the registry up to the present time.

On behave of a myriad of Baker romance collectors, please proceed with these registries:

Pictorial Romances

Teenage Romances

Teenage Temptations

Diary Secrets

Cinderella Love

Wartime Romances

Going Steady

True Love Pictorial

Thank you,

JT

Could have sworn I requested these, but they are not coming up in the Registry... (At least when I run a search... hmmm... maybe the search is fubar?)

Anyways, please add to the next list...

Nova (2013) Vol. 5 All issues & Variants

Thanos Rising #1-5 (+ all variants)

Guardians of the Galaxy (Master Set) - Will send list...

Includes Vol. 1, Vol. 2 & Vol. 3 + Previous appearances...

Response to most recent requests:

-We will not be able to add a multiple cover set.

-I guess we can add a set of Action Comics 10-100, if you are not wanting #1 in a set. You can still win a registry award in the full set even if you don't have an Action #1....seems repetitive, but I can add it to the list if you PM me the request.

- These are on the list on the first page. When they are complete, they will be marked "Done" when they are complete:

Teenage Romances

Teenage Temptations

Diary Secrets

Cinderella Love

True Love Pictorial

Wartime Romances

-Superior Spider-Man (2013) is already on the list

-Notti and Nyce is already a request on the list

The other requests have been added to the "Next List"

Thanks,

Nicole

Hi Nicole, thanks for handling the Registry! I'm sure it's quite the chore. But you are a champion for it! :foryou:

Now that I've buttered you up... :whistle:

I'm very excited that you've got the Peter Panzerfaust set in the system. One note, there's a preview for PP in Wake 7. I don't see that in the set. Would it be possible for you to add that since it was on the original request? :wishluck:

Nicole,

Is their an expected timeline on when the glitch would be fixed. Asking due to the request to start placing the Skottie Young Set.

K

I really wish I knew. As soon as it is fixed the Scottie Young will be uploaded. After the upload there may or may not be issues/additions to the set, but I will make sure that I give it the attention needed so you all can add your sets/books.

Edit: Sorry Gemma! This title appears in process

Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers

Rip Off Press (1971- 1997)

#1-13

Links to census

http://www.cgccomics.com/census/issues_bytitle.asp?title=Fabulous+Furry+Freak+Brothers&publisher=Rip+Off+Press

http://www.cgccomics.com/census/issues_bytitle.asp?title=Freak+Brothers&publisher=Rip+Off+Press