• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FULL SET REQUESTS - NEW SETS

420 posts in this topic

SET REQUEST

Rocket Raccoon (Master List)

[listed chronologically below]

Marvel Preview (1975) #7

The Incredible Hulk (1968) #271

Marvel Age (1983) #25

Rocket Raccoon (1985) #1

Rocket Raccoon (1985) #2

Rocket Raccoon (1985) #3

Rocket Raccoon (1985) #4

The Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe Deluxe Edition (1985) #11

Quasar (1989) #15

The Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe: Master Edition (1990) #9

The Sensational She-Hulk (1989) #44

The Sensational She-Hulk (1989) #45

The Sensational She-Hulk (1989) #46

She-Hulk (2005) #1

Exiles (2001) #73

Guardians Of The Galaxy (2013) #10

Dude...this is a full set request thread....sets that do not currently exist.

Any singular issues that do not have scores go to the "These scores need a fixin section"

There is no Rocket Raccoon (Master List) set. The only Rocket Raccoon set that is currently available is the set that contains the Mignolia mini-series only.

My apologies if this is a newbie mistake, but I was under the impression that master sets that do not currently exist can be included in this thread. Is that correct or incorrect?

EDIT: Just PMed with Lost about this. To clarify, I have requested three customized sets. I have NOT requested for all these individual issues to be added. Also, some of the issues I listed are not in the database, and I will be going back through the three set request lists and deleting issues that are not currently in the database.

SET REQUEST

Rocket Raccoon (Master List)

[listed chronologically below]

Marvel Preview (1975) #7

The Incredible Hulk (1968) #271

Marvel Age (1983) #25

Rocket Raccoon (1985) #1

Rocket Raccoon (1985) #2

Rocket Raccoon (1985) #3

Rocket Raccoon (1985) #4

The Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe Deluxe Edition (1985) #11

Quasar (1989) #15

The Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe: Master Edition (1990) #9

The Sensational She-Hulk (1989) #44

The Sensational She-Hulk (1989) #45

The Sensational She-Hulk (1989) #46

She-Hulk (2005) #1

Exiles (2001) #73

Guardians Of The Galaxy (2013) #10

Dude...this is a full set request thread....sets that do not currently exist.

Any singular issues that do not have scores go to the "These scores need a fixin section"

There is no Rocket Raccoon (Master List) set. The only Rocket Raccoon set that is currently available is the set that contains the Mignolia mini-series only.

My apologies if this is a newbie mistake, but I was under the impression that master sets that do not currently exist can be included in this thread. Is that correct or incorrect?

correct, but as per our PM we now understand each other's points and your customized set which didn't state custom included sets that didn't exist...which is now corrected. yay

Anybody know or see if a request from back in the summer for:

"The Adventures of Robin Hood," #1-#7 from Disney by Gold Key - ever made it to the full set request list?

The person who posted about it requested it in the wrong place I recall. So don't know if it ever was officially requested since I personally can't find it in the Master list.

Not sure if it is allowed – but could a set be generated related to a specific publishing date. I have been collecting issues from February 1969 and currently they are scattered throughout many other sets:

Amazing Spider-man #69

Flash #185

Sgt. Fury and His Howling Commandos

World’s Finest #182

Beware the Creeper #5

Captain America #110

Iron Man #10

Detective Comics #384

Flash Gordon #12

Daredevil #49

Captain Marvel #10

Fantastic Four #83

Sub-Mariner #10

Aquaman #43

The Incredible Hulk #112

Silver Surfer #4

Action Comics #372

Superman #214

Avengers #61

Thor #161

X-Men #53

Not Brand Echh #12

Dr. Strange #177

Spectre #8

Nick Fury Agent of SHIELD #9

Batman #209

Adventure Comics #377

Richie Rich #78

Hi!

I see in the op that to add a set it needs to have more than 1 issue in the set, so where can I request a set made for a series that has only one book in it?

I am looking to see if you can add Giant Size Super-Stars? It was only one issue and became Giant Size Fantastic Four on issue 2.

Is there a thread for requests for sets like that or do I just have to not add it to my sets?

Hi!

I see in the op that to add a set it needs to have more than 1 issue in the set, so where can I request a set made for a series that has only one book in it?

I am looking to see if you can add Giant Size Super-Stars? It was only one issue and became Giant Size Fantastic Four on issue 2.

Is there a thread for requests for sets like that or do I just have to not add it to my sets?

This one is already in a Set. Check out Marvel Giant Size to build a Set with that one in mind.

Did not see it in the thread, but looking to have Nova (2013) set added. I have a few that need a home! :) #0215850002 and 1168259008.

Thank you!

Its on the next to-do list Nicole has up on page 20. Gonna be a wait...

Hello Gemma! Would like to see Fred Perry's Golder Digger (B&W, Vol 1, issues 1-50) as well as Volume 2, Full Color, 1 - ongoing. Antarctic Press is the publisher.

Series has been around since 1994, with a 4-issue B&W mini before turning into a regular series. The publisher recently made issue 1-25 available as a downloadable .pdf, but I'm willing to bet there are some fans on the web interested in a physical, almost complete run of the series -

I have #8-10, 12-50 of the original, and 1-56 of the second one....I believe they're past issue 200 now....after Cerebus it might be the longest continuously running "indie" left.

V/R

Chris