• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Has anyone ever seen a fight at a Con

244 posts in this topic

I prefer the classics...

8613990221_21c0fa52c0.jpg

That's awesome!!!

I feel so honored you went through the trouble of posting that :acclaim:

Figures you'd take it as compliment. Just like how you're "interesting." When people break up with you, they probably tell you it's not you, it's them and you believe it.

Some people's kids, eh?

Totally.

I prefer the classics...

That's awesome!!!

Figures you'd take it as compliment. Just like how you're "interesting." When people break up with you, they probably tell you it's not you, it's them and you believe it.

Some people's kids, eh?

Totally.

Definitely.

Can't sit there and tell me how much fun I made this thread!!! This thread was boring before I arrived. I have fun wherever I go! Don't get mad at me because you don't know how to have any fun! That's your fault, not mine. Don't be jealous cause I get all the women :)

I prefer the classics...

That's awesome!!!

Some people's kids, eh?

Totally.

Definitely.

Can't sit there and tell me how much fun I made this thread!!! This thread was boring before I arrived. I have fun wherever I go! Don't get mad at me because you don't know how to have any fun! That's your fault, not mine. Don't be jealous cause I get all the women :)

Fun is a bit of a stretch.

You have increased the possibility of me receiving points.

What kind of dog is that Park? Boston of Frenchie?

She is a French Bulldog. :cloud9:

Unless you mean the one I have in my sig line. That one is a mutt.

What kind of dog is that Park? Boston of Frenchie?

Stop trying to Hijack the thread! Thats what pm's are for! The topic is if anyone has seen a fight break out at a comic con! Otherwise, you're just being a troll and a tool according to the other members here as I myself lead by example!, That's what I do, I lead cause I'm a leader, the rest are followers :rulez:

Is she like her Daddy?

Farting and grunting all the time :cloud9:

You have no idea. Especially after Easter and all the hard boiled eggs. :ohnoez:

Is she like her Daddy?

Farting and grunting all the time :cloud9:

You have no idea. Especially after Easter and all the hard boiled eggs. :ohnoez:

Oh I do. I had a Pekingese and he had terrible terrible gas. God bless him :cloud9:

I have a blind, 105 pound mutt that likes to peel wallpaper with her SBDs...

...and my brother (who stays here too) has a 15-pound Dachshund that can go toe-to-toe with the mutt for eye-watering gas, just can't match the proliferation.

(:

-slym

Joe P punched Ryan Caffrey in the nuts at a con a few years ago. It made my teeth hurt.

That was a kung-fu gorilla open hand slap to the nuts that sounded like someone threw a a piece of sheet rock onto a wooden floor.

I thought they were going to have to airlift Caffrey out of there.

One of, (if not) the best written descriptions so far this year. I wasn't there and don't even know the peeps and I chortled like a hyena at this one.