• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Has anyone ever seen a fight at a Con

244 posts in this topic

I was shoved out of the way by some pimple-faced punk at the LA Monthly Con back in late 2012...I already posted the pertinent details when that happened...

CAL who would have gone to jail...

Luckily security cameras captured the footage.

Cal-vs-Kid3_zps9937b046.gif

lol

I was shoved out of the way by some pimple-faced punk at the LA Monthly Con back in late 2012...I already posted the pertinent details when that happened...

lol

That isn't even Cal..it is a picture of someone else. He was busy overcharging on shipping and charging restocking fees to actually pose for the picture..

Don't worry folks Cal won't get mad..I am just saying "misinformation" according to him that doesn't hurt anyone..

lol

That isn't even Cal..it is a picture of someone else. He was busy overcharging on shipping and charging restocking fees to actually pose for the picture..

Don't worry folks Cal won't get mad..I am just saying "misinformation" according to him that doesn't hurt anyone..

So more than 2 people (Joker, CAL) wear a purple suit?

Still waiting for a mass shooting to break out at a comic convention.

Maybe you will be involved.

(See how classy that is?)

hm

-slym

So making a thread about "Has anyone ever seen a fight at a Con considered Classy?

Make stupid threads, I make stupid comments, they go hand in hand. Besides, you guys need to grow a thicker skin, Which is why I say the things I do since I know it bothers a lot of you :)

Still waiting for a mass shooting to break out at a comic convention.

Maybe you will be involved.

(See how classy that is?)

hm

-slym

So making a thread about "Has anyone ever seen a fight at a Con considered Classy?

Make stupid threads, I make stupid comments, they go hand in hand. Besides, you guys need to grow a thicker skin, Which is why I say the things I do since I know it bothers a lot of you :)

IBTL

:whee:

Oh, it doesn't bother me.

But you still are judged by your words & actions.

:foryou:

-slym

I couldn't care less if I am judged or not because I don't care what people think about me, I'm not a mind reader, so I'm not going to worry about it, that's the other part people on here don't get. (thumbs u