• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Has anyone ever seen a fight at a Con

244 posts in this topic

Aaaaaaaaaaaand back to lame.

Parkhouse can't be on here all the time.

We need someone to step up and bring some Finghification to the thread. I was promised memes! I was promised black humor! Now I have to drive home in traffic with nothing to think about other than trying to interpret my own personal meaning of "ascension into womanhood" and determine how many women I've helped with that in my nigh, 40 years, of existence!

Aaaaaaaaaaaand back to lame.

Parkhouse can't be on here all the time.

We need someone to step up and bring some Finghification to the thread. I was promised memes! I was promised black humor! Now I have to drive home in traffic with nothing to think about other than trying to interpret my own personal meaning of "ascension into womanhood" and determine how many women I've helped with that in my nigh, 40 years, of existence!

1001879u.jpg

-slym

What's going on in here?

Well,

Kevin76 could not care less. Angry cat is actually grump cat. Sufunk is about to become a woman and we need a live rooster to take the curse off Jose's glove. We are dealing with a lot of mess.

What's going on in here?

Well,

Kevin76 could not care less. Angry cat is actually grump cat. Sufunk is about to become a woman and we need a live rooster to take the curse off Jose's glove. We are dealing with a lot of mess.

Glad I got here in time.

I think by saying "quincenerea," they are calling you a little girl.

:whistle:

-slym

Actually, according to Google, that would be my ascension into womanhood! :acclaim:

It was totally a compliment :banana:

I think by saying "quincenerea," they are calling you a little girl.

:whistle:

-slym

Actually, according to Google, that would be my ascension into womanhood! :acclaim:

It was totally a compliment :banana:

I'm getting ready!

Vagisil_Anti_Itch_Medicated_Wipes.jpgmidol-maximum-strength-menstrual-complete.jpg

I prefer the classics...

8613990221_21c0fa52c0.jpg

That's awesome!!!

I feel so honored you went through the trouble of posting that :acclaim:

Figures you'd take it as compliment. Just like how you're "interesting." When people break up with you, they probably tell you it's not you, it's them and you believe it.

Some people's kids, eh?