• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Has anyone ever seen a fight at a Con

244 posts in this topic

Oh, it doesn't bother me.

But you still are judged by your words & actions.

:foryou:

-slym

I couldn't care less if I am judged or not because I don't care what people think about me, I'm not a mind reader, so I'm not going to worry about it, that's the other part people on here don't get. (thumbs u

I'm all for not caring what people think of me- especially on the internet. It is all for fun.

The thing I don't get is making jokes about mass shootings. That isn't really funny and is just downright insensitive. It is scary to think we live in a world where you have to fear for your life even going to a comic con. I think it is awful that schools, malls, and movie theaters are not safe.

Make jokes about it isn't funny- just insensitive.

It's called black humor, just cause you didn't laugh at it, doesn't mean someone else won't. There are certain types of humor I can't stand but who is to say which type of humor is acceptable and what isn't?

Seems like from the responses you've gotten today that none of your humor is funny.

And I'm not sure you get what black humor is...

Dictionary.com:

black humor

noun

a form of humor that regards human suffering as absurd rather than pitiable, or that considers human existence as ironic and pointless but somehow comic.

So how is your humor "black humor"? Please explain :popcorn:

Are you two gonna threaten to meet up at a con and duke it out or not? :slapfight:

I couldn't care less if I am judged or not because I don't care what people think about me, I'm not a mind reader, so I'm not going to worry about it, that's the other part people on here don't get. (thumbs u

Keep on keepin' on, broham.

I definitely understand now why people put you on ignore.

:troll:

Oh no, someone put me on ignore, I'm going to lose sleep over the fact that people on the internet on a comic book forum don't want to talk to me...Gahhh! The Horror!

-slym (has his 1st ignoree since his return)

Oh no, someone put me on ignore, I'm going to lose sleep over the fact that people on the internet on a comic book forum don't want to talk to me...Gahhh! The Horror!

Sooo....what you're saying is that you're a trolling tool on this forum only trying to get a rise out of people but in the real world you're a good guy.

Sooo....what you're saying is that you're a trolling tool on this forum only trying to get a rise out of people but in the real world you're a good guy.

If I said everything I say on the forums to you in person, would I be considered a troll?

You guys are really funny, Uptightness here makes me laugh.

6215.jpg

Yea I don't think this Kevin person gets it. There is a difference between trolling and black humor.

I'm done feeding the troll though.

Well Einstein, explain what the difference is? Since I don't seem to "get it" Man up to your comment and don't run away.

That would be me :gossip:

Doesn't Kevin have a relative on here?

Nope.

I do know quite a few people on the forums in real life, they said "You keep it interesting"

lol

"Interesting" is in the category of words used when someone is too polite or afraid to say something else.

"She has great personality."

"He was quiet and kept to himself."

"You have quite large hands, ma'am."

Doesn't Kevin have a relative on here?

Nope.

I do know quite a few people on the forums in real life, they said "You keep it interesting"

lol

"Interesting" is in the category of words used when someone is too polite or afraid to say something else.

"She has great personality."

"He was quiet and kept to himself."

"You have quite large hands, ma'am."

:applause:

That's not what I heard :gossip:

:baiting:

That's not what I heard :gossip:

:baiting:

You heard i wasn't a trolling tool on this forum??? :whee: