• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Has anyone ever seen a fight at a Con

244 posts in this topic

Oh, it doesn't bother me.

But you still are judged by your words & actions.

:foryou:

-slym

I couldn't care less if I am judged or not because I don't care what people think about me, I'm not a mind reader, so I'm not going to worry about it, that's the other part people on here don't get. (thumbs u

lol

:popcorn:

-slym

I couldn't care less if I am judged or not because I don't care what people think about me, I'm not a mind reader, so I'm not going to worry about it, that's the other part people on here don't get. (thumbs u

I'm all for not caring what people think of me- especially on the internet. It is all for fun.

The thing I don't get is making jokes about mass shootings. That isn't really funny and is just downright insensitive. It is scary to think we live in a world where you have to fear for your life even going to a comic con. I think it is awful that schools, malls, and movie theaters are not safe.

Make jokes about it isn't funny- just insensitive.

Keep on keepin' on, broham.

I definitely understand now why people put you on ignore.

:troll:

-slym (has his 1st ignoree since his return)

I've only ever seen one fight at a con, an anime con no less.

It was thrilling.

Any blood? hm

You want so see blood?

get the regular posters here all together in a room all at once - I GUARANTEE you that There Will be Blood

CAL who would pay admission to see this...

Keep on keepin' on, broham.

I definitely understand now why people put you on ignore.

:troll:

Oh no, someone put me on ignore, I'm going to lose sleep over the fact that people on the internet on a comic book forum don't want to talk to me...Gahhh! The Horror!

-slym (has his 1st ignoree since his return)

Oh no, someone put me on ignore, I'm going to lose sleep over the fact that people on the internet on a comic book forum don't want to talk to me...Gahhh! The Horror!

It was thrilling.

Any blood? hm

You want so see blood?

get the regular posters here all together in a room all at once - I GUARANTEE you that There Will be Blood

There won't be blood actually because you'd all be too busy talking comics with each other to make a move.

It was thrilling.

Any blood? hm

You want so see blood?

There won't be blood actually because you'd all be too busy talking comics with each other to make a move.

Wouldn't that be the point of a bunch of comic people getting together? Not sure your logic is making sense?

-slym

I'm all for not caring what people think of me- especially on the internet. It is all for fun.

The thing I don't get is making jokes about mass shootings. That isn't really funny and is just downright insensitive. It is scary to think we live in a world where you have to fear for your life even going to a comic con. I think it is awful that schools, malls, and movie theaters are not safe.

It's called black humor, just cause you didn't laugh at it, doesn't mean someone else won't. There are certain types of humor I can't stand but who is to say which type of humor is acceptable and what isn't?

-slym

It's called black humor, just cause you didn't laugh at it, doesn't mean someone else won't. There are certain types of humor I can't stand but who is to say which type of humor is acceptable and what isn't?

Seems like from the responses you've gotten today that none of your humor is funny.

And I'm not sure you get what black humor is...

Dictionary.com:

black humor

noun

a form of humor that regards human suffering as absurd rather than pitiable, or that considers human existence as ironic and pointless but somehow comic.

So how is your humor "black humor"? Please explain :popcorn:

-slym

Seems like from the responses you've gotten today that none of your humor is funny.

And I'm not sure you get what black humor is...

Dictionary.com:

black humor

noun

a form of humor that regards human suffering as absurd rather than pitiable, or that considers human existence as ironic and pointless but somehow comic.

So how is your humor "black humor"? Please explain :popcorn:

6215.jpg