• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WD Season 3 Finale

101 posts in this topic

Thought the entire season was super strong and the finale even much moreso. This season brought me to tears a couple of times and yesterday was no exception. Favourite TV show of all time bar none. Just love all the characters and feel connected to all of them like family.

Jim

I know Kirkman said the show was going to be different than the comic, but killing Rick in the last episode right after Carl told his Dad he was gay? Just seems a little too sensational for me...

Though I do love the new fast zombies!

Is there a thread on GoT apart from the short one in the WC?

Anyway i didn't care for the finale much. Anti climax, no cliffhanger and

they killed Andrea :(

I'll still watch because lets face it, there aren't many good shows anymore but this has dropped down my list of favourite shows.

I love the show and love the comics even more. Sure, it's not perfect but it's better than 99% of the dung on TV.

Sounds about right! Gonna be a long wait until October for season 4!

I liked season 3. You can't end every finale with a huge cliffhanger. TWD has been there, done that. They're going for something different.

True, but the best season finales end with cliffhangers. That's what makes it exciting - not to mention, viewers expect it. It should be a requirement.

I couldn't find an active thread about the Walking Dead Season 3 and the final episode in particular. Sorry if there is one already out there that I missed.

I am really disappointed that the show has deviated so far from the comic series. The entire prison/governor story line of the comic was my favorite part of the series and I really feel like they missed the mark in the TV show.

I'll keep watching but every episode I care a little less.

Maybe Walking Dead has jumped the shark?

Seriously if you read the first Walking Dead compendium it is much better than the second one,so of course the tv series will follow suit.

What made Walking Dead so freaking cool?

Zombies

What are they showing less and less of ?

Zombies.

walkingdead.jpg

I love the show and love the comics even more. Sure, it's not perfect but it's better than 99% of the dung on TV.

Right, if you include all the 'reality' junk. But I was thinking there's so much excellent TV now I'm probably getting spoiled. Game of Thrones, Justified, Breaking Bad, Banshee, Hunted, Strike Back...

Even 'Arrow' is fairly decent, and it's network.

Game of Thrones is now the new king!

(worship)

I know Kirkman said the show was going to be different than the comic, but killing Rick in the last episode right after Carl told his Dad he was gay? Just seems a little too sensational for me...

lol

Right, if you include all the 'reality' junk. But I was thinking there's so much excellent TV now I'm probably getting spoiled. Game of Thrones, Justified, Breaking Bad, Banshee, Hunted, Strike Back...

Even 'Arrow' is fairly decent, and it's network.

Game of Thrones is now the new king!

(worship)

Seriously. If I could watch this new season of Game of Thrones all at once I would. lol

I couldn't find an active thread about the Walking Dead Season 3 and the final episode in particular. Sorry if there is one already out there that I missed.

I am really disappointed that the show has deviated so far from the comic series. The entire prison/governor story line of the comic was my favorite part of the series and I really feel like they missed the mark in the TV show.

I'll keep watching but every episode I care a little less.

Now you know how I feel about the X-Men movies. Except I gave up after X-3.

:popcorn:

-slym

And the zombies etiquette has really risen above & beyond what I expected. Napkins, knives, and forks to eat people? OUT-standing!!!

(:

-slym

Thought the entire season was super strong and the finale even much moreso. This season brought me to tears a couple of times and yesterday was no exception. Favourite TV show of all time bar none. Just love all the characters and feel connected to all of them like family.

Jim

Well said man! I feel the same way. In some way, this show is so big now people want it to fail and will rip it apart.

I really enjoy this show more than any show around for a long time. I hope they can go for at least 3 more season (stop at season 7).

Just posted on FB. I feel cheated. Hershel has 2 legs?

549467_643526179006877_635551834_n.jpg

Cool pic!

Why is Darryl licking Glenn's head? :sick:

Maggie is so hot :cloud9:

I like Andrea too. :luhv:

Check out the green thing on Hershel's foot....that's how they make his leg disappear.

How many people who P.V.R'd the show were upset it went 4 minutes too long and they missed the ending? lol

But seriously, the Eight minutes of commercial's really hurt the end of this episode for me, the pacing with Andrea's scenes brought the show to a snails pace, then such a long break. Blah.

Season 3 is waaaaaaaaaay better than season 2.......I swear half of season 2 was the group sitting on the interstate going "Where's Sophia?"

:roflmao: I love watching this show but I was like "Let's hurry up and find Sophia"!

It was pretty damn cool when they found her, though. Devastating.