• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

joey post

254 posts in this topic

Sent my first batch to Joey.

Know he will work his magic. Now I just hope they don't take too long to get back from cgc.

Let me just say this... Wait for heaping praise on someone until the process is finished. You don't leave feedback on Ebay until you've received your item first do you?

Joey has his critics too and there are other pressers out there that have better communication skills and better business models in my opinion.

I had a good paragraph written to respond but alas I will leave it at this.

Joey hit me with a total when you get mine sorted out. Until then have a great weekend and make me some 9.8's!

Know he will work his magic. Now I just hope they don't take too long to get back from cgc.

Let me just say this... Wait for heaping praise on someone until the process is finished. You don't leave feedback on Ebay until you've received your item first do you?

Joey has his critics too and there are other pressers out there that have better communication skills and better business models in my opinion.

References to other pressers with good communication?

I haven't found any that are exactly prompt. But I will say that Joey has something that is more important to me than prompt communication and that is trustworthiness. That's why I use him. It's a busy season right now for everyone so you just roll with it.

I haven't found any that are exactly prompt. But I will say that Joey has something that is more important to me than prompt communication and that is trustworthiness. That's why I use him. It's a busy season right now for everyone so you just roll with it.

Maybe we could get him to add a fast track option :cool:

Maybe we could get him to add a fast track option :cool:

I would be all over that :D

I take it you didn't get a 10.0 on what you sent to Joey? meh

I take it you didn't get a 10.0 on what you sent to Joey? meh

I gave Joey the secret to producing 10.0's.

Eh tsuj sah ot kaeps sdrawkcab.

I'm not wearing any panties.

:blush:

Wanna go get something to drink? Maybe catcha movie?

No, but Ian Levine might be interested.

Now I gotta get all wikipedia-ed up.....

Alright he's a Doctor who nut and he has one of every DC comic ever published. I think I'd get him drunk and have a looksie at his collection. :)

Alright he's a Doctor who nut and he has one of every DC comic ever published. I think I'd get him drunk and have a looksie at his collection. :)

You do that.

lol

You do that.

lol

Roofie the **** out of him and rob that *****

I want to say, Joe is nothing but great. He put up with me not being able to pay him right away and never broke a sweat about it.

His services are top notch, I just wish I could have had him submit the books I had him press to CGC for me. As it turned out, it was better that he didn't due to my bank account problems. But one key book I had him work on is easily a full grade-point bump and will put it into the 9.x territory I was hoping for.

Thanks again, Joe!!!

(worship)

-slym (yes, used to be anti-pressing; so sue him) :D

:popcorn:

This thread is great. I've never submitted anything to be pressed but after reading this I feel the need to finally submit something from my collection to be pressed and CGC'd.

Thanks all!

There's a $100.00 initiation fee payable to Dice X. After that, you're good to go.