• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

joey post

254 posts in this topic

2. I do not have any data to compare the volume of pressing books with CCS versus Joeypost. Joeypost is a one-man pressing operation, so you know who exactly is pressing your books and his skill level.

Still true? hm

Unfortunately is it longer these days. 6-7 weeks to press and then a little longer till they are at CGC or mailed out.

Ok, thanks for the update, I had sent 3 books to you around Sept 21 and I wasn't sure how long the process took. It's my first time getting books pressed. Glad business is picking up for you.

2. I do not have any data to compare the volume of pressing books with CCS versus Joeypost. Joeypost is a one-man pressing operation, so you know who exactly is pressing your books and his skill level.

Still true? hm

As far as I know. :shrug: I know he has some help on the administrative side, but thought he was the only one doing the pressing. Might be wrong, and it could help reduce his TATs if someone were hired and trained.

Joe is a good stand up guy and I sent one book in to him. St 110 he replied back to me fast and sent my book in time to get signed by Stan with Sean of NYCC he really looked out for me and helped get what I asked for. I wouldn't consider any other place except for joe. This other company may have a bigger name but I'll go with who I trust. Did I mention the price was great as well. I'm looking to send more books to him soon. Thanks joe

Still true? hm

As far as I know. :shrug: I know he has some help on the administrative side, but thought he was the only one doing the pressing. Might be wrong, and it could help reduce his TATs if someone were hired and trained.

I am training others to do all the peripheral work, not the pressing. For the foreseeable future, I will be the only one pressing books. I just added more equipment and it seems I will need to buy additional machines again. With what I just added I can get 20% more books done during the same work week. Look for TAT's to improve now that there are no shows until February for me, and I will work longer days till I get things back to manageable.

Still true? hm

I am training others to do all the peripheral work, not the pressing. For the foreseeable future, I will be the only one pressing books. I just added more equipment and it seems I will need to buy additional machines again. With what I just added I can get 20% more books done during the same work week. Look for TAT's to improve now that there are no shows until February for me, and I will work longer days till I get things back to manageable.

Sounds good.

Still true? hm

:banana:

Joey, you have a book from me that can't be replaced, you take all the time you need :foryou:

Glad to hear you're busy too.

3D Joker's Daughter?

NO!!!! 3D Joker actually.

Still true? hm

Or for orders to increase now that we know you aren't just absolutely swamped!