• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

joey post

254 posts in this topic

:signfunny:

All kidding aside I love Joeys work. It sucks that he is so good that more and more people seek out his services. I don't mind waiting I have never been disappointed.

Joey, you have a book from me that can't be replaced, you take all the time you need :foryou:

Glad to hear you're busy too.

3D Joker's Daughter?

NO!!!! 3D Joker actually.

True.

I'm still guessing it ends up looking like Saran Wrap in the microwave lol

Joey, you have a book from me that can't be replaced, you take all the time you need :foryou:

3D Joker's Daughter?

True.

I'm guessing more like 2D with extra gloss.

Joe is a good stand up guy

I've seen him sit down, he didn't miss a breakfast in Chicago.

But it was hell when he dripped sausage grease onto your shirt because you wouldn't give him a chair.

3D Joker's Daughter?

True.

No fair, yours is an educated guess :insane:

Joe,

Quick question...when you owe someone a refund, will you process it in a timely fashion?

Thanks,

Jim

:popcorn: this can get good. Explain a scenario a refund should be issued during a press?

When you pay up front for the CGC fees and then decide to use your grading coupon. I owe him the refund for the CGC fees, which he will get every penny of.

I have dragged my feet and to be honest, have forgotten to refund time and time again. Anyone that knows me knows I also do this regarding payments on money owed. I have had people emailing me asking how much THEY owe me and have taken my time to respond. While I understand James position, it is not on purpose nor am I out to keep his money.

3D Joker's Daughter?

True.

No fair, yours is an educated guess :insane:

More than educated.

Joe,

Quick question...when you owe someone a refund, will you process it in a timely fashion?

Thanks,

Jim

:popcorn: this can get good. Explain a scenario a refund should be issued during a press?

When you pay up front for the CGC fees and then decide to use your grading coupon. I owe him the refund for the CGC fees, which he will get every penny of.

I have dragged my feet and to be honest, have forgotten to refund time and time again. Anyone that knows me knows I also do this regarding payments on money owed. I have had people emailing me asking how much THEY owe me and have taken my time to respond. While I understand James position, it is not on purpose nor am I out to keep his money.

That was me! I bet! Any news on how your September 6th sub is doing?

Joe,

Thanks,

Jim

I am also in the "owes Joey money but he is too busy to take it" boat.

He's like the opposite of a bookie.

Joe,

Thanks,

Jim

I am also in the "owes Joey money but he is too busy to take it" boat.

He's like the opposite of a bookie.

I'm in the trying to find out how much he owes me or I owe him before he opens my next batch of comics and I owe him more boat. I say we all fly down to Florida, hold him down, and force him to take our money!