• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Polarity

130 posts in this topic

Sadly I think there is less interest in this book because it doesn't have a big I on the front of the cover. But honestly, I think Boom Studios has been knocking it out of the park recently.

I fully agree. If this were an Image release, we'd have a lot more people *speculating* on this title. I don't think I read a better issue this whole year quite honestly, and that's saying a lot as I own a bookstore and am a voracious reader. I'm very happy it's gotten the exposure it has, for no other reason than people being able to read an awesome book. I hope the rest are just as well thought out!

I really enjoyed the first issue of this book. We've got Max Bemis coming on my radio station for an interview soon and I'm hoping to jump on at the end and talk about the comic. I'll post that if it happens.

Also, hoping to grab some tour covers at the show in DFW.

I really enjoyed the first issue of this book. We've got Max Bemis coming on my radio station for an interview soon and I'm hoping to jump on at the end and talk about the comic. I'll post that if it happens.

:o (thumbs u

Let him know he has fans out there and they aren't the speculating kind! :grin:

Lance, can you post a link when your interview is available?

Finally made it to this comic in my read stack........and it blew me away. To say this comic truly captures what it is like having a Bi-polar friend is an understatement. I am not familiar with Say Anything but I am sure I will be soon. What an amazing time to be reading comics..........there is a surprise every week.

Right?? My pleasant surprise of the month!!!

How can you NOT be familiar with Say Anything. That's one of the most iconic moments in 80's flicks. Cameron Crowe. The Peter Gabriel outside the window scene. Ione Skye. John Cusack. See next post.

LOLFAIL

I haven't a heard a negative review of the book from those who've read it.

Pat

Well, the first issue was excellent but like all things, issue 2 has yet to be read and that's the real maker or breaker issue.

I agree........I have high hopes for this book.

Bumping this because people need to READ it! :grin:

Here are some reviews:

Comic Alliance Review

Comic Book Resources which gave it 4 out of 5 using phrases like "not only a hell of a first issue, but also a hell of a mini-series".

Multiverse Comics Review - 9 out of 10 which is a "Buy"

Here is the Preview:

Polarity Preview

And for the fans of buying/selling comics it appears that the book has sold out in 24 hours.

ComicBuzz buzz on Polarity.

And for the haters of fans of buying/selling comics fans it appears that the book and the variants are all reasonably prices at cover to $10.

eBay Complete Autions of Polarity

I think my work here is done. :headbang:

I see Larry has made his available on line now.

very reasonably priced too ;)

Cover price in shop is REASONABLE though, no?

If you are willing to venture to my brick & mortar you get rewarded.

It's by FAR the nicest cover...

polarity1se.JPG

I see Larry has made his available on line now.

very reasonably priced too ;)

Cover price in shop is REASONABLE though, no?

If you are willing to venture to my brick & mortar you get rewarded.

It's by FAR the nicest cover...

polarity1se.JPG

I can dig it.

clip_image002.jpg