• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Polarity

130 posts in this topic

I flipped thru #3 at the stores. Looked disappointing.

But so much better after reading it. I really hope they go further than #4 or do another series. But I get the impression that this is it.

Pat

I just read #4, this turned out to be a dud. It felt like it could have been much better if it continued instead of just wrapping it up like they did.

It might be over. Sadly not enough people were really interested. I haven't ready 4 yet but it makes me a bit sad to hear they made it a dud by wrapping it up early. :P

Hi all,

Been a fan of the series as well and at the end of #4 at the column section (where they respond to letters/emails), there was a response (from Max I think) that this was indeed not over yet, so I think it may not be the end.....somebody want to verify this, I'm at work and don't have my issue in front of me.

Yeah, he said he will continue writing comics and that the story wasn't over yet.

Unfortunately for me #4 kind of dissuaded me from being interested in the story anymore. The character development just stopped and it was like the said "Hey this is a four issue mini, so we have to make some kind of ending,' then the story just stops. It was just very weird for me.

Same thing happened for me with Harvest. Bought every issue but didn't even read the last one.

Haven't read Polarity #4, might not based on the feedback here.

Harvest IMO was an awesome read and well worth finishing if you still haven't. I am very surprised it didn't get picked up for more issues.

well I think you are all crazy fical fans...

I loved the book all the way through, the cover art INSANE/awesome

You're all mad cause the secondary market didn't pick up to well yet...

I kinda feel that if Saga hadn't become popular and worth exponentially more, someone would be whinning about ...gee the tree ship is nice but the story's kinda slow...

Or we just genuinely thought it didn't end that well. I never thought it would do well on the secondary market in the first place. Also, not everyone thinks saga is the best comic evar. People have different tastes shocker.

Overall, I liked the book.

Though the ending wasn't as strong as the beginning, it wasn't too shabby.

My biggest disappointment were some of the goofy "creatures" from 3 & 4. Like the hand/leg thing.

Pat