• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your newest Pedigrees!!!
7 7

3,123 posts in this topic

Dont really have a favorite, although I do dig my Boston copies. I would like to get a PC next, and my goal is to finally have a Gaines File cloud9.gif copy one day.

Excellent book and congrats on your first Winnipeg. I have lots of pedigree books, but still don't have a Winnipeg myself. I saw your book in person (along with the other Nick Fury Winnipeg books that are on his site) and your book is extremely sharp (I was very tempted).

I was going to post some more books, but we are starting to get some action on this thread, so I'll wait.

yay.gif

Nikos, that sure is one snazzy looking Harvey #1 9.0

What is wrong with it, it seems to be pretty solid. confused-smiley-013.gif

Ze-

Christo_pull_hair.gif It's my book. I can see a BC non-breaking crease on the BC. This appears to be the most material defect. FC looks great!

Ze-

Christo_pull_hair.gif It's my book. I can see a BC non-breaking crease on the BC. This appears to be the most material defect. FC looks great!

Right you are Greggy, I did not see the

quote, on Niko's post

Could the dust shadow have been the big flaw?, does not seem all that bad in the scan.

Ze-

Ze-

Right you are Greggy, I did not see the

quote, on Niko's post

Could the dust shadow have been the big flaw?, does not seem all that bad in the scan.

Ze-

Nope, it's not the dust shadow. Structurally, it's a 9.4/9.6 if it wasn't for the approx. one inch non-colour breaking crease on the BC. foreheadslap.gif