• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your newest Pedigrees!!!
7 7

3,123 posts in this topic

Something that might be of interest... the certificates to match Jason's new books in RedHook's database.

Green-River-Certs.jpg

hail.gif Wow those look awesome thanks again Shin. thumbsup2.gif

Those certificates look sharp enough to be collectibles themselves. thumbsup2.gif

Something that might be of interest... the certificates to match Jason's new books in RedHook's database.

Green-River-Certs.jpg

hail.gif Wow those look awesome thanks again Shin. thumbsup2.gif

I would about give a finger for the Thor 138. That is one of my favorite covers ever. hail.gif

Hello Everyone.

Just came across something that was a little frustrating on this thread. As part of a Pedigree cover database that I am building I started at page 1 of this thread to save any pictures that have been posted for the sake of referal at a later date.

If you start from Page 1 you will find that nearly half of the pictures in the first 30-50 pages are now gone. Nearly all of Brad's (Red Hooks) pictures now display a little red (X) where the picture should be. I tried right clicking on the (X) and selecting show picture, this helped in a few cases but most are still gone.

Another point of frustration is that several picures were linked to E-Bay auctions. Now that the auctions are over 3 months old they are also gone.

I just wanted to let you all know that if you want you pictures to remain on this thread, please post them directly as an image. Links to Photobucket, Ebay etc do not give stability to posted pics.

Thanks everyone.

Regards,

Russ... thumbsup2.gif

This thread started in 2004 or about TWO and a half years ago.

I don't think it was meant to be a historical document...

You can probably get all the scans you want from the original posters since they probably tend to keep digital photos of their comics. That would also give you an email database of original photographers/scanners since some issues of copyright may arise with certain parties. (I have no idea what you're planning on doing with them in any case...)

This thread started in 2004 or about TWO and a half years ago.

I don't think it was meant to be a historical document...

You can probably get all the scans you want from the original posters since they probably tend to keep digital photos of their comics. That would also give you an email database of original photographers/scanners since some issues of copyright may arise with certain parties. (I have no idea what you're planning on doing with them in any case...)

The wish for me to start a database is for a few reasons.

1. The main reason is that I love Pedigree'd books & I like to learn of their history & distinctive markings (if they have them). hail.gif

2. There has been several times that I have seen positives come out of people providing a cover scan for the formulites to view. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

3. Cause I had several hundred hours with nothing else to do with my life & I dont want to watch neighbours on TV during the night. sumo.gif

Regards,

Russ...

popcorn.gif

Any TTAs I may have been posted can be seen at:

http://members.cox.net/kjoyner2/TTA50.jpg

Replace the 50 with: 54, 58, 74, 78, 81, 82, 84, 87, 88, 89, 91, 94, 95, 97, 99, 101.

87 is a white mountain, 89 an oakland, 97 a northland, the rest Ohios.

I've thought about at least hosting images of all the pedigreed books I own, or just the Ohios, but that's a big enough effort that I'll likely put it off forever.

I am currently in discussions with CGC and am hoping to have this one validated as an authentic Green River that was graded previously without the pedigree designation......

avengers41big.jpg