• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your newest Pedigrees!!!
7 7

3,123 posts in this topic

I actually got these a while back but this is my first post in this thread.

UncannyX-Men1479.jpgUncannyX-Men1719.jpg

I'd love to get some more...

Nice books, Steve. If you ever decide to sell the 171 let me know.

I offered him double GPA a while back and he wouldnt bite confused-smiley-013.gif

I haven't posted to this thread before, but having seen all of the sweet pedigreebeing shared, I thought I would join in: Here is one of my absolute favorites, B&B 57 CGC 9.8 Curator (1st Metamorpho)

BB57CGC9.jpg

And its companion, the Pacific Coast B&B 58 in 9.4

BB58CGC9.jpg

Don't know where the rest of the Curators are, but sticking with the "Metamorpho" theme (a favorite character of mine), here is a couple of Pacific Coast copies. Fist up, BB #66 CGC 9.6 featuring Metamorpho and the Metal Men (does it get better than this cover) and Metamorpho #1 in CGC 9.4

BB66CGC9.jpg

BB58CGC9.jpg

Don't know where the rest of the Curators are, but sticking with the "Metamorpho" theme (a favorite character of mine), here is a couple of Pacific Coast copies. Fist up, BB #66 CGC 9.6 featuring Metamorpho and the Metal Men (does it get better than this cover) and Metamorpho #1 in CGC 9.4

BB66CGC9.jpg

BB58CGC9.jpg

Ramona Fradon is one of the most under-appreciated talents of the silver age. imho.And not many people even know who she is. frown.gif

The top edge is actually pretty flawless (it might be the angle of the scan). The book does have a slightly soft top left corner (not due to SCS, just some minor flaking). Otherwise, I think the book would be a 9.6 as it is otherwise stunning.

Ok, just back from WonderCon - will have an extensive report up tomorrow, but I wanted to throw up my 3 latest Pedigree books.

Palo Alto

VaultofHorror24PaloAlto.jpg

Bethlehem

WeirdScience10Bethlehem.jpg

Monterey

Aquaman40Monterey.jpg