• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Poof !! And that's that !

264 posts in this topic

:headbang:

^^

The only thing better was the see thru ones Lululemon mistakenly put out. The person that alerted them to that and made them pull them out of stores deserves to rot in hell for all eternity!!! :mad:

Disregarding all the stick in the mud types that make sure to let us know how juvenile we all are

You mean the mods?

I personally blame the mods.

Disregarding all the stick in the mud types that make sure to let us know how juvenile we all are, those threads and the Locked Thread Point Challenge are great fun and one of the more community oriented and inclusive activities on this website.

I agree totally.

Compared to now, moderation used to be more predictable, and it was also more intelligently lenient when it came to good clean fun.

And I really don't get the HUGE blocks of posts removed with no explanation. That's just lazy. Moderation needs to include communication or it fails to change behavior.

:headbang:

^^

The only thing better was the see thru ones Lululemon mistakenly put out. The person that alerted them to that and made them pull them out of stores deserves to rot in hell for all eternity!!! :mad:

Quite simply, some people have no joy in their hearts.

Lululemon-yoga-pants-recall-20131.jpeg

Disregarding all the stick in the mud types that make sure to let us know how juvenile we all are, those threads and the Locked Thread Point Challenge are great fun and one of the more community oriented and inclusive activities on this website.

I agree totally.

Compared to now, moderation used to be more predictable, and it was also more intelligently lenient when it came to good clean fun.

And I really don't get the HUGE blocks of posts removed with no explanation. That's just lazy. Moderation needs to include communication or it fails to change behavior.

The picking and choosing of who gets a strike and who doesn't for the same violations is ridiculous.

I agree totally.

The mods are clearly trying to deter the points challenge game.