• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Poof !! And that's that !

264 posts in this topic

Cal's a big boy, and he's not inarticulate. He dishes it out too, and he can defend his own position. He's not a victim.

Sure he is, but that still doesn't make trolling OK.

I mentions you once As an example, get over yourself.

Wether I deserved a strike is debatable since despite CAL's "memory" I did t post once until he closed the thread and the book was no longer for sale. Regardless, there were many others that didn't get a strike.

It's not debatable because you got one. lol

You and Andy probably got them because you were the two most persistent in the entire thread.

You also had at least one meme in the other thread naming me (I didn't read the entire thread), which I thought was strange. Just trying to figure out why you singled me and Mark out.

Get over myself? I'm not bent out of shape.I don't care. I was just curious.

CAL deserves everything he gets and then some. He goes out of his way to make sure he is treated the way he is so any trolling he gets is MORE than deserved as far as I'm concerned (thumbs u

This place is very different - if what went on at the old place went on here - we would have all been banned. Thin skin... Thin skin...

CAL deserves everything he gets and then some. He goes out of his way to make sure he is treated the way he is so any trolling he gets is MORE than deserved as far as I'm concerned (thumbs u

I'll disagree with that. If someone is being a , being a back doesn't make anything better.

If everyone just ignored anyone they didn't like they'd go away or quiet down. Instead, people are just looking for a good time and on a chat forum good time = getting someone riled up.

Anyhow, I'm out. Just wanted to say my piece.

Cal pushes and then sits back and laughs at the storm he stirred up, and we keep feeding into it because we enjoy it.

No comment... Well at least here lest it be poofed

The part is the mods are anonymous boardies. So say for instance Roy is actually a mod in disguise. He doesn't like me so I get a strike when 50 other people that did the same thing dont. Mark make a threat but Roy thinks I deserve it so no strike.

If boardies are mods, it shouldn't be anonymous.

Do we really know this to be true?

I'm not sure about that.

Not definitely but I'm 99% sure they are boardies

Why do you keep mentioning me?

(shrug)

Same reason you ALWAYS find a way to mention me, I love you :gossip:

I don't ever mention you unless it's a community issue, you're directly involved in whatever is being talked about and you need to be mentioned. In fact, I don't remember the last time I mentioned you in a thread except for the Cal one that got you your strike.

(shrug)

It's not cool to go on and on and make fun of someone just because they are socially inept online, pretend you can read their minds and know their intentions and create an uproar just because you feel like it.

I know you disagree with me but I think you rightly deserved to get a strike for what you did in Cal's thread...but why you keep mentioning me in this thread, I have no idea.

I ain't a mod. If I was, I wouldn't be able to hide it.

Roy did you just refer to Cal as a socially inept ? :baiting:

Cal pushes and then sits back and laughs at the storm he stirred up, and we keep feeding into it because we enjoy it.

Exactly!

He was literally bragging in that thread how he was the master manipulator of getting his threads viewed more. He knew EXACTLY what he was doing and no matter what you think Roy, that was his plan all along. Instead of getting 10 views for his upcoming ebay auction in an "announcement" thread where it belonged, he got 3,000 views with the mess storm he caused in the selling forum.

Exactly!

He was literally bragging in that thread how he was the master manipulator of getting his threads viewed more. He knew EXACTLY what he was doing and no matter what you think Roy, that was his plan all along. Instead of getting 10 views for his upcoming ebay auction in an "announcement" thread where it belonged, he got 3,000 views with the mess storm he caused in the selling forum.

I missed most of that thread today, so I'll just go with this. :baiting:

3tvqbq.jpg

1307z.jpg

Can't get over that dude's hair lol

It used to be normal. The more known hes gotten, the crazier his hair has gotten.

I think aliens might be involved hm

That happens when the aliens turn on the juice during a butt probe.

He didn't bait me. I waited until it was closed and really didn't think you could krap a closed thread. I still don't.

Regardless, it was worth it to let it be known what a doosh he was for it.

He didn't bait me. I waited until it was closed and really didn't think you could krap a closed thread. I still don't.

Regardless, it was worth it to let it be known what a doosh he was for it.

hm

3tvqoh.jpg

lol