• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Poof !! And that's that !

264 posts in this topic

The part is the mods are anonymous boardies. So say for instance Roy is actually a mod in disguise. He doesn't like me so I get a strike when 50 other people that did the same thing dont. Mark make a threat but Roy thinks I deserve it so no strike.

If boardies are mods, it shouldn't be anonymous.

Do we really know this to be true?

I'm not sure about that.

Not definitely but I'm 99% sure they are boardies

Why do you keep mentioning me?

(shrug)

Same reason you ALWAYS find a way to mention me, I love you :gossip:

The part is the mods are anonymous boardies. So say for instance Roy is actually a mod in disguise. He doesn't like me so I get a strike when 50 other people that did the same thing dont. Mark make a threat but Roy thinks I deserve it so no strike.

I'm not sure about that.

I do know that Cal is a mod.

I also know that you are CAL

Which would make me a mod. And the first strike I ever got was the result of a fight with Cal. Who is me. And a mod sent me away. And I'm a mod.

I admire your sacrifice and attention to detail in hiding your true identity.

Your choice of suits and "key" comics to hoard BLOWS though!

Don't make me drop my pants and crush you with my immense resources.

I'm not sure about that.

(shrug)

rglr4r.jpg

I'm not sure about that.

(shrug)

Same reason you ALWAYS find a way to mention me, I love you :gossip:

I don't ever mention you unless it's a community issue, you're directly involved in whatever is being talked about and you need to be mentioned. In fact, I don't remember the last time I mentioned you in a thread except for the Cal one that got you your strike.

(shrug)

It's not cool to go on and on and make fun of someone just because they are socially inept online, pretend you can read their minds and know their intentions and create an uproar just because you feel like it.

I know you disagree with me but I think you rightly deserved to get a strike for what you did in Cal's thread...but why you keep mentioning me in this thread, I have no idea.

I ain't a mod. If I was, I wouldn't be able to hide it.

I ain't a mod. If I was, I wouldn't be able to hide it.

Roy, no one thinks you're a mod. lol

See how good I am?

:acclaim:

It's not cool to go on and on and make fun of someone just because they are socially inept online

How about if they're socially challenged offline as well?

Cal's a big boy, and he's not inarticulate. He dishes it out too, and he can defend his own position. He's not a victim.

I mentions you once As an example, get over yourself.

Wether I deserved a strike is debatable since despite CAL's "memory" I did t post once until he closed the thread and the book was no longer for sale. Regardless, there were many others that didn't get a strike.

It's not cool to go on and on and make fun of someone just because they are socially inept online, pretend you can read their minds and know their intentions and create an uproar just because you feel like it.

:golfclap: One of the reasons I like you, Roy.

I mentions you once As an example, get over yourself.

Wether I deserved a strike is debatable since despite CAL's "memory" I did t post once until he closed the thread and the book was no longer for sale. Regardless, there were many others that didn't get a strike.

iPhone posting?