• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Poof !! And that's that !

264 posts in this topic

Cal pushes and then sits back and laughs at the storm he stirred up, and we keep feeding into it because we enjoy it.

Pretty much, although I'm not sure if he does sit back and laugh, or if he's actually shadowboxing behind his computer.

And it's most likely gonna result in a strike for Mark, so win-win :devil:

phila.png

Now that I think about it, I didnt see him post today. Perhaps he got a wrist slap hm

Or maybe got jacked on the way to his car in Phil's parking lot :o

Cal pushes and then sits back and laughs at the storm he stirred up, and we keep feeding into it because we enjoy it.

Pretty much, although I'm not sure if he does sit back and laugh, or if he's actually shadowboxing behind his computer.

My vote is for shadow boxing.

That or stewing and taking it out on the next 12 year old unlucky enough to cut him in line at a con.

The part is the mods are anonymous boardies. So say for instance Roy is actually a mod in disguise. He doesn't like me so I get a strike when 50 other people that did the same thing dont. Mark make a threat but Roy thinks I deserve it so no strike.

If boardies are mods, it shouldn't be anonymous.

Now you know how I flaunt my words in the threads that get locked and never get any points.

:devil:

-slym

Not that anyone cares but I'm back home with my dog :luhv:

He's not out of the woods yet but I didn't want to leave him there overnight. He's a thousand times more OCD than me and when he's not at home or with us, he stresses BIGTIME. He can at least relax here and there's a emergency vet like 2 minutes from me if something happens. He does look MUCH better though than he did this morning and he isn't shaking anymore. Considering i got a call that he was actually DEAD with no heartbeat for 2-3 minutes this morning, I'm on cloud freaking 9 to have him home with us :cloud9:

Poor little guy! How the hell do you even give a 8lb dog CPR? ???

Thanks!

I would have been crushed if he died but my kids would have been DEVASTATED! We have 5 dogs but he's the oldest and the only one we had before my kids were born. He's the only one they have known for their whole lives. He's definitely both of their favorites by far and they worship him, especially my daughter! I've literally been up at night the past few years worrying if she will be permanently scarred when he does die because she is so attached to him :(

I personally blame the mods.

Disregarding all the stick in the mud types that make sure to let us know how juvenile we all are, those threads and the Locked Thread Point Challenge are great fun and one of the more community oriented and inclusive activities on this website.

I agree totally.

Compared to now, moderation used to be more predictable, and it was also more intelligently lenient when it came to good clean fun.

And I really don't get the HUGE blocks of posts removed with no explanation. That's just lazy. Moderation needs to include communication or it fails to change behavior.

The picking and choosing of who gets a strike and who doesn't for the same violations is ridiculous.

How about the fact that, despite the rule against politics, people can come here and spew their intolerant views, while the mods remain preoccupied with giving me strikes for using swear words people start using when they're 5.

:popcorn:

It's BULLSHIT.

See you in a month. :)

Screw it.

It is BULL.

I feel all tingly.

It's like friggin Jonestown up in here.

You guys wearing matching jumpsuits while drinking the compulsory vacation kool-aid?

Disregarding all the stick in the mud types that make sure to let us know how juvenile we all are, those threads and the Locked Thread Point Challenge are great fun and one of the more community oriented and inclusive activities on this website.

I agree totally.

Compared to now, moderation used to be more predictable, and it was also more intelligently lenient when it came to good clean fun.

And I really don't get the HUGE blocks of posts removed with no explanation. That's just lazy. Moderation needs to include communication or it fails to change behavior.

The picking and choosing of who gets a strike and who doesn't for the same violations is ridiculous.

How about the fact that, despite the rule against politics, people can come here and spew their intolerant views, while the mods remain preoccupied with giving me strikes for using swear words people start using when they're 5.

It's BULLSHIT.

Screw it.

It is BULL.

I feel all tingly.

You guys wearing matching jumpsuits while drinking the compulsory vacation kool-aid?

One wants to make a point, the other wants street cred.

I want or have neither :popcorn:

I agree totally.

It's BULLSHIT.

Screw it.

It is BULL.

I feel all tingly.

Join the Revolution.

I agree totally.

It's BULLSHIT.

Screw it.

It is BULL.

I feel all tingly.

Join the Revolution.

kool-aid.jpg