• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Poof !! And that's that !

264 posts in this topic

I personally blame the mods.

Disregarding all the stick in the mud types that make sure to let us know how juvenile we all are, those threads and the Locked Thread Point Challenge are great fun and one of the more community oriented and inclusive activities on this website.

I agree totally.

Compared to now, moderation used to be more predictable, and it was also more intelligently lenient when it came to good clean fun.

And I really don't get the HUGE blocks of posts removed with no explanation. That's just lazy. Moderation needs to include communication or it fails to change behavior.

The picking and choosing of who gets a strike and who doesn't for the same violations is ridiculous.

How about the fact that, despite the rule against politics, people can come here and spew their intolerant views, while the mods remain preoccupied with giving me strikes for using swear words people start using when they're 5.

The only thing better was the see thru ones Lululemon mistakenly put out. The person that alerted them to that and made them pull them out of stores deserves to rot in hell for all eternity!!!

I share your pain :cry:

136861.jpg.52b9e703131f3f7f44ae95d57deeb3e8.jpg

Disregarding all the stick in the mud types that make sure to let us know how juvenile we all are, those threads and the Locked Thread Point Challenge are great fun and one of the more community oriented and inclusive activities on this website.

I agree totally.

Compared to now, moderation used to be more predictable, and it was also more intelligently lenient when it came to good clean fun.

And I really don't get the HUGE blocks of posts removed with no explanation. That's just lazy. Moderation needs to include communication or it fails to change behavior.

The picking and choosing of who gets a strike and who doesn't for the same violations is ridiculous.

How about the fact that, despite the rule against politics, people can come here and spew their intolerant views, while the mods remain preoccupied with giving me strikes for using swear words people start using when they're 5.

:popcorn:

The only thing better was the see thru ones Lululemon mistakenly put out. The person that alerted them to that and made them pull them out of stores deserves to rot in hell for all eternity!!!

I share your pain :cry:

The proportions on this are all over the place. I just have a difficult time with this pic, or should I say hard?

I agree totally.

It's BULLSHIT.

See you in a month. :)

I agree totally.

Swear words=bad.

Intolerant dinosaurs, threats, disrespectful posts everywhere = ambivalence

I agree totally.

It's BULLSHIT.

Dude!

Cmon man! not having you here is almost as joyless as when i'm not here :sorry:

I agree totally.

It's BULLSHIT.

Dude!

Cmon man! not having you here is almost as joyless as when i'm not here :sorry:

Don't worry, I'll just make a shill account and start spewing venom about left-wing agendas. They won't touch me then.

I agree totally.

It's BULLSHIT.

Screw it.

It is BULL.

NSFW

I feel all tingly.

I agree totally.

Swear words=bad.

Intolerant dinosaurs, threats, disrespectful posts everywhere = ambivalence

I've trapped the mods: if they give me another strike for swears, they prove my point. If they don't, or if I get a wristlap, it exposes the inconsistency in moderation.

Win/win.