• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Arch returns and puts down the hammer!

44 posts in this topic

Squeaky wheel gets the grease lol

All squeaky wheels roll to Phil's parking lot.

Mark is the one who made that threat? Who'd he make it to, and who the hell is Phil?

Mark is the one who made that threat? Who'd he make it to, and who the hell is Phil?

:acclaim:

I think Mark 1 told someone to meet him in Phil's comic shop parking lot after school to "rumble". I missed it, too - but that's what I've put together.

I think Mark 1 told someone to meet him in Phil's comic shop parking lot after school to "rumble". I missed it, too - but that's what I've put together.

Dr B, where have you been - missed all the fun!!!

PHIL ROCKS

Naw. Mark told Jason to meet him at Phil's so they could hash out their differences in person. The threat was definitely implied, but it didn't seem like Jason was scurred or anything.

PHIL ROCKS

Got wrist slapped for saying "tape is not restoration"! So I've been gone for a few days.

Naw. Mark told Jason to meet him at Phil's so they could hash out their differences in person. The threat was definitely implied, but it didn't seem like Jason was scurred or anything.

Mark did say he would take any action on the chin.

Is that sufunk?

PHIL ROCKS

Got wrist slapped for saying "tape is not restoration"! So I've been gone for a few days.

(tsk)

Dammit!

I gotta go to court and I'm gonna miss the inevitable meme-fest :sorry:

Restraining Order? :wishluck: