• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BOSTON COMIC CON IS CANCELLED

27 posts in this topic

"Due to the unfortunate events that have transpired here in Boston, a lock down has been put into effect until further notice causing the Hynes Convention Center to suspend all events. As such, The Boston Comic Con will be rescheduled to a date in the not too distant future. All people who purchased advanced tickets on line will have their tickets honored at the rescheduled show. If for some reason, you can not come to the show on that date, we will refund your ticket.

Please, we ask for your patience, understanding, and cooperation. We appreciate your loyalty, and continued support for the Boston Comic Con. Unfortunately, this situation is beyond our control."

We've been in a holding pattern all day, couldn't access load in due to current lockdown. Sorry to hear it got postponed, look forward to a spectacular rescheduled show!

The Sox game and the Bruins games are PPD tonight as was the con. I'm pissed, but as someone who works in Watertown and lives in MA I understand why. I was all set and ready to go, but not only is the MBTA (transit system in Boston) out but for those who don't know the main entrance is on Boylston St where the bombings happened. They had scheduled the main entrance this year to be thru the Pru center but it was going to make things difficult for people.

I'm holding out hope that when it happens for real it'll be the best con this city has ever seen - as this is the best con in 400 miles.

GO BOSTON! :D