• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is $150 for a spinner rack too much?

27 posts in this topic

If you look around, you'll find them cheaper. If this one is in real nice shape, and you need it. Go for it.

Depending on where you live, they can be easy to find ( in a big city) or hard( in rural areas)

Shipping these cost as much as the purchase sometimes.

Pics? I'd pay $150 for one.

I'm still kicking myself for not picking up the last one I saw. Spotted a 70s version at the last Buffalo Comic Con for $50.

I started looking for one two months or so ago. I emailed my LCS and asked it he had one and of course told me he just sold his a month ago for $50.

Pics? I'd pay $150 for one.

I'm still kicking myself for not picking up the last one I saw. Spotted a 70s version at the last Buffalo Comic Con for $50.

I started looking for one two months or so ago. I emailed my LCS and asked it he had one and of course told me he just sold his a month ago for $50.

Me too! :headbang:

Dammit!!! You already bought it? What a sucker you are!!! :baiting:

I feel bad you got ripped off. Because I'm such a nice guy though, send it to me and I'll pay you the $150 you paid to make you whole again :foryou:

I sold boardies mine for $50 each, but that was 7 years ago. Inflation? Also, I wasn't trying to squeeze every cent out of them either. Plus they picked them up from me, so shipping wasn't part of the equation.

I paid 200.00 for one of mine and I don't feel I over paid. 150 is a decent price. These are not as easy to find as people say. I live in a city in Northern Canada and while I can find spinners I have yet to find one local they are always at least an hour away.

I would pay more for a good one from the 1980s or earlier, but I have yet to see one for sale in the CT/MA/RI area.

I offered a dealer in MA $250 for one last year and was completely ignored. Seems like most people who have one up here in New England are very reluctant to get rid of them. I've tried to get several other dealers to sell theirs as well with no success, they won't even entertain offers.