• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pep Comics #22

35 posts in this topic

[font:Fixedsys]Bound volumes generally trim the comics down to a smaller size.

it may only be 1/8 or 1/4", but it this book wasn't slabbed,

you'd notice that it's lightly smaller than an unrestored copy.

Not all bound volume books have been trimmed.Some Timelys from the Lloyd Jacquet estate were not.A few of them have been slabbed and CGC has confirmed this.

Also, if it only needed leafcasting and CT to recreate a spine,

why wasn't it graded as a slight or moderate restoration?

Leaf casting and CT to recreate a spine is unquestionably extensive resto.

[/font]

Hey Steve! :hi:

Sure is a pretty copy of Pep 22 huh?

I noticed 22 is missing from your want list. Good for you! What's your copy like?

I wonder who did the work on this guy's book? Matt/Kevin or one of the other few out there. Whoever did it seems to have done it justice.

I find myself waking up in the middle of the night with an itchy trigger finger, and a voice in the back of my head whispering ... "why don't you test out that "non-existent" limit on your Amex?" ... "You can't call it a complete Pep run with out all 411 issues!" ... "Gently shake your wife to the brink of consciousness and ask her if you can buy it while she's half asleep!" ... "How come nobody ever corrects people when they say 'with (or in) regards to'? Come on, drop the s people!" ... and finally, "You might wanna seek therapy for all this talking to yourself!"

Hey Steve! :hi:

Sure is a pretty copy of Pep 22 huh?

I noticed 22 is missing from your want list. Good for you! What's your copy like?

I wonder who did the work on this guy's book? Matt/Kevin or one of the other few out there. Whoever did it seems to have done it justice.

Down at the bottom of the listing, someone posed this same question and the answer was Matt.

Unfortunately I don't have a 22.I am only collecting certain covers from the title,and my bank account is thankful that 22 is not one of them. lol