• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thor-The Dark World trailer debuts

165 posts in this topic

Is that a forge in one of the clips? New hammer for Beta Ray Bill perhaps?

If they debut Beta Ray Bill in this movie I will vomit into my popcorn bucket.

Happy vomit or angry vomit? I'm unclear.

You vomit when you're happy?

Please. Don't get him started. He'll get all excited, and then the meals start spewing.

But with a smile.

Well one things for sure, it looks like Greenwich University gets totally *spooned* up!

Is Greenwich university the new(ish) place to be for Hollywood ?

Wolfman, Gulliver’s Travels , Pirates of the Caribbean, Les Miserables and now Thor, maybe the new Star Wars film will have it as the place where young Jedi are educated?

Of all the Marvel/Superhero movies this series has the most potential. I like that they are keeping the storyline dark and with less comedy this time around. Will Surtur make an apperance for perhaps a set up to the next movie? Will they delve into the origin of Odin, talk about his brother's Ve and Villi, their father Borr and Buri? I really can't wait to see this movie. :popcorn:

Is that a forge in one of the clips? New hammer for Beta Ray Bill perhaps?

If they debut Beta Ray Bill in this movie I will vomit into my popcorn bucket.

Happy vomit or angry vomit? I'm unclear.

You vomit when you're happy?

Yes, but I have to be REALLY happy.

Of all the Marvel/Superhero movies this series has the most potential. I like that they are keeping the storyline dark and with less comedy this time around. Will Surtur make an apperance for perhaps a set up to the next movie? Will they delve into the origin of Odin, talk about his brother's Ve and Villi, their father Borr and Buri? I really can't wait to see this movie. :popcorn:

I thought the first one had a really good balance of humor and seriousness. The trailer to this one looks really cool, though.

The second trailer just came out.

Thor: The Dark World will arrive in the UK on the 30th of October and in US cinemas on the 8th of November.

Reposting the trailer. It's awesome.

It is awesome.

I honestly didn't think this movie would look so good.

It's a nice surprise.

I was eagerly awaiting the second trailer - they always flesh in details better on that second one. I really like Hiddleston's performance as Loki. He's becoming an interesting villain, I hope they give him some good screentime.

Did you guys see this?

The special effects are as good as the acting is bad.

Worth a watch.

And for those of you that don't remember, the redheaded girl at the end is the batmobile bikini carwash girl.

I love this video.. :) (Don't worry, it's safe.)