• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Strain

80 posts in this topic

You can probably find these in LCS still. And $1 cover price. My LCS had a ton that I left about half of them there for the next person (or maybe they were just NM-). I also got the full run just to see what it's all about.

YAY!

I just bought a variant for $5 and 3 or 4 #1s!!! :acclaim:

Nice find. Are you thinking about listing them now? I don't think the comic book sales will hold for much longer.

I just listed all of them for really stupid BIN prices.

Pretty easy to find book. IMO

people are officially stupid. this is a comic book adaptation of a novel that is being developed for television. i don't think the monkeys on ebay realize this yet.

if you got em cash in while you can, then again maybe people are just that dumb and won't catch on and prices will hold. sometimes flipping comics feels like taking advantage of the mentally handicapped.

it's to the point that people aren't even thinking for themselves anymore. they just hear the words tv show and comics and instantly start pulling 20's out of their pockets like pavlov's dog.

yet another sign of the impending speculation apocalypse.

people are officially stupid. this is a comic book adaptation of a novel that is being developed for television. i don't think the monkeys on ebay realize this yet.

if you got em cash in while you can, then again maybe people are just that dumb and won't catch on and prices will hold. sometimes flipping comics feels like taking advantage of the mentally handicapped.

it's to the point that people aren't even thinking for themselves anymore. they just hear the words tv show and comics and instantly start pulling 20's out of their pockets like pavlov's dog.

All my listings say TV show lol:sorry:

All my listings say TV show lol:sorry:

hey man, smoke if you got em. at a dollar a piece i might have to be a buyer too, even if they drop down to 10 bucks it's good money. i'm sure i can find a dozen or so for cover easily if i do a little road trip tomorrow..

I've tried to sell a nice 9.6 #1 like 3 times now. Everytime I've dropped the price with free shipping. Alas, the book is still sitting in my house with no new home.

The first novel was really good. The second started to drag so I never finished it. I think it could be a great movie though if done right.

Honestly, I picked up the novels in the bargain bin in a local bookstore. I started the first novel and gotta say, it was so slow that I put it down months ago. At the time I did look up and found there had been a movie on this already. I saw it on Youtube or something. Ah, it was the book trailer. :

I liked the idea, but the book was so slow getting there. I'm hoping the comics and tv series is tons better.