• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

gino2paulus2 - Feedback Thread

38 posts in this topic

I bought a CGC 8.5 Hulk 181 from Gino .

1st he was not kidding when he said this thing presents much better than the grade. The scans appeared to, but once the book was in my hand all I could I think how the did did this not get a 9.2? I have 9.4s that look worse.

Communication was great, shipping was fast, I look forward to spending more money on his books in the future.

I took a leap of faith in this main and paid him as a gift, per the deal we worked out. He did not ask for this I volunteered it to make the numbers work. He could have kept my money and I would had no recourse. Fortunately he knows what it means to be man" and the true value of a "man's" word. He did as promised and the book showed up faster than I thought.

USPS could deliver. He must have paid off some drivers or something :) .

Seriously in the world of interwebs sales there is always some individual_without_enough_empathy looking to rip someone off it is refreshing to find other honest people to business with.

Sorry for rambling on in your kudo's thread. Great book thanks man. Marcus

PS My full post is not showing for some reason. This is why I am spacing out my post in such an odd way. and why I have doubled posted

Man, what a pleasant experience dealing with Gino. I was interested in a book he had so he made me a very fair offer that I accepted and he shipped the book right away. And what a congenial and cool guy to work with. I look forward to our next transaction or perhaps simply a chat about comics!

Thanks Gino!!

Tripp

Gino is a great seller. Our books came securely packaged and were delivered promptly. Although the books were lower grade they presented well. Also, Gino was nice enough to slip the books in correct-sized Mylars with acid-free boards. (And believe me not many dealers aren't willing to do that).

Great guy to do business with.

Marsha