• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rat Queens - Kurtis J. Wiebe, Meg Dejmal, John Upchurch
2 2

1,617 posts in this topic

I liked the art, but the writing was sophomoric. A book about four female fantasy characters that talk like high school boys might be someone's cup of tea, though

My daughter will like it. She's 25, a hippy-dippy-trippy, and likes to drink until she passes out.

Feel like dropping her digits for me? Sounds like my kinda broad. :)

I liked the art, but the writing was sophomoric. A book about four female fantasy characters that talk like high school boys might be someone's cup of tea, though

My daughter will like it. She's 25, a hippy-dippy-trippy, and likes to drink until she passes out.

For the next six months she's hiking the Appalachian Trail from Georgia to Maine, and I'm not really sure where she is right now.. Last I heard she was on top of Blood Mountain.

For the next six months she's hiking the Appalachian Trail from Georgia to Maine, and I'm not really sure where she is right now.. Last I heard she was on top of Blood Mountain.

Wait. Blood Mountain? That's a place?

She is also on an adventure.

(tsk)

tumblr_m26tqepO801r4ghkoo1_500.gif

(tsk)

Now I can't even try to pick up dames here anymore? What's this joint coming to?

Thanks Mother Angelica. I'll take my sinning ways to the local brothel.

Rat Queens incentive cover by Fiona Staples.

tumblr_mny2zn1JAS1srg3keo1_r3_500.jpg

That's a great looking cover! Will this be the only variant for issue one?

As of this moment, yes. If retailers really like what they see, who knows, there might be more.

No plans for convention specials either. I'm really waiting to see how the fans respond before making too many plans. I'm a cautious fellow.