• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rat Queens - Kurtis J. Wiebe, Meg Dejmal, John Upchurch
2 2

1,617 posts in this topic

I liked the art, but the writing was sophomoric. A book about four female fantasy characters that talk like high school boys might be someone's cup of tea, though

My daughter will like it. She's 25, a hippy-dippy-trippy, and likes to drink until she passes out.

I see you raised her well...

tumblr_monnhpQ3Uu1rz6qqno1_500.jpg

Hi Kurtis, we spoke at C2E2 and i remember you didn't have plans to come out to NYCC in October, but it would be great to promote this book there, after the first 2 issues come out. Maybe things will change :wishluck:.

Hi Kurtis, we spoke at C2E2 and i remember you didn't have plans to come out to NYCC in October, but it would be great to promote this book there, after the first 2 issues come out. Maybe things will change :wishluck:.

Looks like I'll be going. Just talking with the series illustrator about doing a special NYCC variant.

I liked the art, but the writing was sophomoric. A book about four female fantasy characters that talk like high school boys might be someone's cup of tea, though

My daughter will like it. She's 25, a hippy-dippy-trippy, and likes to drink until she passes out.

I see you raised her well...

Heh.. Anyone who's had kids knows that you can only guide them so much and then they're off and before you know it they're hoarding comic books and standing in lines overnight to meet the guy who puppeteered Yoda.

Looks like I'll be going. Just talking with the series illustrator about doing a special NYCC variant.

You will not be sorry.

NYCC is going to be EXTRA Bonkers this year. Mark it down.

:headbang: