• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rat Queens - Kurtis J. Wiebe, Meg Dejmal, John Upchurch
2 2

1,617 posts in this topic

I heard a rap at the door. I went to see what could have caused it. It was a big old pile of Rat Queens sent by our friend Branget :whee:

Great way to start the week. I'm enjoying these Mondays off. lol

Sounds like my amazing day just hit the post office for my mix of books from The Authority thanks bud.

I heard a rap at the door. I went to see what could have caused it. It was a big old pile of Rat Queens sent by our friend Branget :whee:

Great way to start the week. I'm enjoying these Mondays off. lol

Sounds like my amazing day just hit the post office for my mix of books from The Authority thanks bud.

:hi: You're welcome (thumbs u

Spent the long weekend sorting by long boxes. I new I had a lot of #1s as I went hard when it came out, loved the book and bought a bunch more but what I didn't know was that I picked up a few Staples as well. Found a decent stack of them. Sweet!

Not a huge stack but when I didn't even know I had them....that's a score :-)

Spent the long weekend sorting by long boxes. I new I had a lot of #1s as I went hard when it came out, loved the book and bought a bunch more but what I didn't know was that I picked up a few Staples as well. Found a decent stack of them. Sweet!

So cool! Like finding money in a pair of jeans you haven't worn in a while! :insane:

So cool! Like finding money in a pair of jeans you haven't worn in a while! :insane:

Haha, yep!

Nice ! I haven't seen any in person but would like to buy 2 or 3 for my sets I'm building. If you would be interested in picking some up for a small profit, I'm your guy. :grin:

I probably won't go to the shop until next Wednesday, since Kurtis announced today on his Facebook page that #7 will not be out tomorrow after all but will definitely be in shops on the 16th. But if you still need them at that point I will check and see what they have.

I know they still had six copies when I was there last week.

Nice ! I haven't seen any in person but would like to buy 2 or 3 for my sets I'm building. If you would be interested in picking some up for a small profit, I'm your guy. :grin:

I probably won't go to the shop until next Wednesday, since Kurtis announced today on his Facebook page that #7 will not be out tomorrow after all but will definitely be in shops on the 16th. But if you still need them at that point I will check and see what they have.

I know they still had six copies when I was there last week.

Thanks ! That is super nice of you. (thumbs u