• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rat Queens - Kurtis J. Wiebe, Meg Dejmal, John Upchurch
2 2

1,617 posts in this topic

...and also messaged Kurtis via these boards, but unfortunately I did not get a reply...

He only replies when you mention alcohol and other intoxicants. That said, he pops up like a Genie after a nice bottle rubbing if you do.

5d4de286ca5b89d2b0774a04a1108225.291x411x1.jpg

Roc will be accepting some sketch cover commission requests for CGC SS at SDCC - we will be posting full information on that shortly.

Roc will also have the sketch blank covers available as an option, if you'd like to kill two birds with one stone. ;)

Roc will be accepting some sketch cover commission requests for CGC SS at SDCC - we will be posting full information on that shortly.

Roc will also have the sketch blank covers available as an option, if you'd like to kill two birds with one stone. ;)

I'm all over that Court! I blew it and didn't get one done when I talked to you about it at another show a while back.

Rat Queens is SO my favorite book right now. I'm both proud and sad to say that I'm the only person at my LCS that gets the book. They're a small store, tho, so they have to stick with the Big Two more than anything.

So happy I found this series, tho. I recommend it to people all the time. :)

I feel lucky that the LCS around here are pretty open minded as far as knowing people read stuff outside of the big 2 books. I went to a store in Tennessee on my vacation and they didn't even carry TWD except for people with it on their pull list. It was a mid size store and current and new big 2 selection was fantastic.

On the whole Rat Queens thing :grin:

I was so hooked well before the first issue came out. The previews, description, and the art were all right in my wheelhouse. I don't like it, I love it. I guess its mainly because all of the girls remind me of people I know. Their personalities are real.

Any update on this yet? I have a killer idea for a sketch blank cover I want done.

Any update on this yet? I have a killer idea for a sketch blank cover I want done.

Working on it! Hope to have it all ironed out by Monday at the latest.

Full disclosure: Looking to offer sketches from four artists at once for SDCC, and just waiting on some sketch cover samples from a few stragglers so I can post info for all four at once. ;)

Kurt announced on the Facebook page that Rat Queens #7 will be out next Wednesday, the 9th.

Though the Image website lists it as coming out a week from Wednesday, the 16th. (shrug)

Either way, looks like the delay isn't too bad after all.

I have had a lot of inquires on Roc's SS opp for SDCC, and there are only 5 spots available for pre-order, so thought I would mention here first that the announcement will be going up within the next half hour or so over on the SigSeries Event Announcements Forum.

Mico Suayan, Gabo, and Emanuel Simeoni will also be available for the SDCC opp.