• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rat Queens - Kurtis J. Wiebe, Meg Dejmal, John Upchurch
2 2

1,617 posts in this topic

Arriving in comic shops next week. With the 3D craze, East of West #6 intro of the Ranger, Wake #4, Jupiter's Legacy #3, GotG #6, Todd #5, and Saga #14 coming out, next week is shaping up to be my most anticipated week of the year. Great reads galore.

Good luck Kurtis :wishluck:

I liked issue 1

Bought regular and variant

+1

I thoroughly enjoyed this book. The characters are fantastic and funny. The art is some of the best I have seen in a while and it looks different than most books I've read. I read a review that mentioned the blurred backgrounds and they were spot on. Top notch book all the way around and I will definitely add this to my recommended reads.

There is also a preview of Drumhellar in last few pages. It looks better in print than on my computer screen.

Buy this book :grin:

I hope it doesn't get overlooked. I would think long term, assuming the story stays this good, this will be as important as any 3d book out this month. I went to 1 LCS that only had 2 and another that had a stack of about 50. I have no idea what the print run will do but I foresee this being a popular book. 2c

Came out during the 3D storm...potentially bad for Kurtis & Company...might be overlooked or under ordered.

My shop had only a few. Plenty of Sex Criminals. I think I'm their only customer that reads PP :sorry: , so I don't blame them.