• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rat Queens - Kurtis J. Wiebe, Meg Dejmal, John Upchurch
2 2

1,617 posts in this topic

People racing in stores today certainly we're blinded by 3d covers.....I can see this one missed out of the gate.
Got to admit, I did head to my LCS today hoping to land a JD, but was pleased to walk out with a few copies of RQ. Hopefully in the long run I ended up with the better book (thumbs u

People racing in stores today certainly we're blinded by 3d covers.....I can see this one missed out of the gate.
Got to admit, I did head to my LCS today hoping to land a JD, but was pleased to walk out with a few copies of RQ. Hopefully in the long run I ended up with the better book (thumbs u

Much better story in my opinion. I didn't. Hate the Joker's Daughter story. I just didn't think it was anything exceptionally new or greatly planned. Rat Queens on the other hand while maybe not completely new was absolutely clever. I like the fact that they seem fearless and tough. I had very high expectations for this book and they were exceeded.

I haven't read it yet and no hype from me, but I'll bet 1000 pennies this is much better than the JD story lol

Or so I've heard :baiting:

Speaking of D&D, I kinda wanna watch that 80's cartoon of D&D

YouTube!

I need to find my old Warduke action figure, that kicked .

2c2c2c2c2c

I thoroughly enjoyed it.

I only have issue #1 to go off of, but it seems like a raunchy comedy with characters that, in a visual sense, are a lot like Strawberry Shortcake. I can picture every issue being a DD/WoW type quest with hilarious dialogue.

I already added it to my pull list (more so because of PP).

2c2c2c2c2c