• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

C2E2 + April 25-27, 2014, It's Never To Early.

145 posts in this topic

Ack - 3 months out and the guest list is non-existent. When will they friggin' learn? :doh:
When people actually stop coming. LMK when that happens.

C2E2 attendance is only about half of what WW Chicago draws - you honestly think this isn't a factor?

Ack - 3 months out and the guest list is non-existent. When will they friggin' learn? :doh:

C2E2 attendance is only about half of what WW Chicago draws - you honestly think this isn't a factor?

I cancelled my C2E2 trip. Not enough details while I was planning the 1st half of the year. This will be the 1st year I do not attend.

I think it's only much of a factor for folks coming from out of town. If they announce huge guest a month out, I think most of your crowd still comes. C2E2 has more problems than just the timing of guest announcements that keep it from the attendance levels of WWC. Location is one as it not in an easy place to get to. Much more expensive to stay close by.

But I agree that they should be on top of their announcements much farther ahead of time. Given that the same people run NYCC and it's a smashing success, with many of the same obstacles, they have a lot of room for improvement.

Sadly only my books are going to be there. Getting signed and sketched... maybe one day they'll take me with them....

Also, are they still adding guests? I was hoping Chris Claremont would be there. I could get him and Stan Lee in one shot.