• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1p36DSA Kudos Thread

76 posts in this topic

I received the books a couple of days ago and finally got a chance to screen them late last night. Real pleased with what I got: nice books, as-advertised, shipped quickly and safely. Definitely can't ask for more than that, and I would not hesitate to buy from Tracee again ;) .

Thanks again,

-TRM

Purchased another nice little stack of Valiant goodness from Tracee last week, and not surprisingly, they were even better than advertised; and shipped safely, securely, and quickly. Very, VERY pleased (thumbs u .

Purchased a couple raw books from Tracee and I am very pleased. The books were great, as described, shipped quickly and securely. Though Tracee shipped the next day, the book was in USPS limbo for a while. Tracee was very concerned and we communicated every day until I got it.

It's nice to know the seller stands behind you when there is a problem.

Thanks Tracee, you are a great seller !

---Bob

This is now the third purchase I've made from Tracee in about the same amount of weeks, and I'm just as pleased with this stack of books (if not more so) than the previous two :) .

Overall there were some truly sweet books in this pile, and they were shipped quickly and VERY safely ;) .

Thanks again for everything, Tracee; MUCH appreciated (thumbs u !!

Bought some of the Death's Head Transformer books a while back. Everything came on time and well packed.They are some tough books to care for as they are very thin. Thanks!

Tracee bought one of my favorite books! I'm so glad it went to a great home. Paid lighting fast and outstanding communication. Would do business with again anytime.

(thumbs u

I purchased some books last week from Tracee and everything was packaged well and came in a timely manner! Was great dealing with and would definitely buy from again!