• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Current Status of Movie/Television Shows Based on Comics.

65 posts in this topic

I thought I heard that Tim Seeley's "Hack / Slash" was once slated for an adaptation.

First mentioned in 2007 and still waiting for something to happen.

Don't forget Nonplayer by Nate Simpson (image), rights to the movie bought by Warner Brothers. I think it'll be amazing! #2 to the comic is also on its way, hopefully soon.

You think revival will ever get a TV deal???

No

Don't forget Nonplayer by Nate Simpson (image), rights to the movie bought by Warner Brothers. I think it'll be amazing! #2 to the comic is also on its way, hopefully soon.

lol maybe they could have the movie be released in ten minute installments every two years

lol maybe they could have the movie be released in ten minute installments every two years

Ain't that the truth!

Was Nonplayer that good that it still gets mentioned after all this time?

If it was - then #2 should have been out, like, yesterday.

It wasn't.

Does anyone actually know why this book stalled into oblivion?

I thought I heard that Tim Seeley's "Hack / Slash" was once slated for an adaptation.

First mentioned in 2007 and still waiting for something to happen.

Wasn't it Rogue Pictures who were going to make a film of Hack/Slash?

A TV show maybe - 18+

A film - no, I can't really see it.

I wasn't sure they even existed, but apparently 'Rogue Pictures' made "Lake Placid" - so who knows.

Who the heck would play Cassie and Vlad?

Vlad - the guy who was Bane? (lets face it - he doesn't have to act too much. lol ) but Cassie hm

I have no clue.

Any suggestions - with pics would be good.

Ain't that the truth!

Was Nonplayer that good that it still gets mentioned after all this time?

If it was - then #2 should have been out, like, yesterday.

It wasn't.

Does anyone actually know why this book stalled into oblivion?

His drawing hand was injured, then life happened. Second issue is on it's way supposedly. And yes, the illustrations are that good.

so what I have gathered about non-player is he hurt his hand in an accident, then he had a baby, but he's finished with the next book, ohhh and decided it's gonna have 6 book series

Sixth Gun - DOA

But all is not lost, according to Oni CEO Joe Nozemack. "NBC has passed on picking up The Sixth Gun pilot for series," he said. "Universal Television, where we have our first look deal and who are our partners on the pilot, are still very much behind the property and series. In the coming weeks we'll be exploring all the other possible homes and outlets for The Sixth Gun. So just like General Hume, we're not dead yet.

Sorry guys I have gotten pretty busy as of late. Anyone want to make the breakdown and I will cut and paste it to the first post I would be much appreciated for the help. Otherwise it will be a week or so till I get to it.