• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SHELTERED from Image

643 posts in this topic

wasnt blown away like i was with Ghosted. Would like to read it again.

I was hoping I wouldn't like one of these two titles so I could kick one off my pull list. Now my pull list is officially out of control!

VERY good point! lol

i think its time i actually see what i read monthly. so glad i dont bother with the BigBloatedTwo! lol

Straight from Brisson...18k print run for #1 and each variant is 1k, but I am not sure if the 18k is inclusive of variants, doubtful.

R_H

Very under ordered in the Philly area and sold out at most of the shops by mid-day. Same with Ghosted

So that's a regular cover and 4 variants so far. Let the smack talk begin in 3...2...1..

Not trying to stir anything up. 5 covers isn't even that many in today's comics. I just never saw that one posted and was curious how many others were out there. Thanks for the info though.

Poor Larry, it's definitely not the next walking dead.

True story - no zombies.

I think Larry gets way too caught up in homage covers...and many of them make no sense whatsoever. WD 19 is the first appearance of Michonne, hence it's popularity...but I don't know that the image itself is iconic enough to warrant an homage.

Sup Ryan; how's that reading list going :baiting:

Back to Sheltered; I enjoyed iss. 1 and I'm on board for at least the 1st arc. But then again I'm a sucker for any story that resembles a dystopian future.

Ha!,

The last book you "Poor Larry-ed" me on was Peter Panzerfaust.

Disagree entirely...

I has the potential to be a better tv show/movie/video game than it is a comic.

We shall see...

(I had to block you on Facebook Anthony for your constant Antagonistic statements.)

Wish we could be pals...

I struggled with this one for the first few pages but by the end I was like WTF just happened this is going to be one savage book!

Plus I have faith as I was a fan of Comeback

Comeback was good. If Sheltered has as many twists and turns as Comeback did, we could be in for a ride with this title.

True story - no zombies.

I think Larry gets way too caught up in homage covers...and many of them make no sense whatsoever. WD 19 is the first appearance of Michonne, hence it's popularity...but I don't know that the image itself is iconic enough to warrant an homage.

guardians1.JPG

Agree,

Overused indeed.

13 of the 114 covers I commissioned in the last year were homages.

( some were quite nice )

198,100 books to date

:0

But they are crowd pleasers.

Phantom's #1 ordered book last year was was the Guardians of the Galaxy homage at 7k.

homages bring bank, bro.

The Sheltered cover was indeed a rushed concept.

Thought Johnny nailed it though...

It has been a sales beast in the last 24 hours.

sheltered1.JPG

I struggled with this one for the first few pages but by the end I was like WTF just happened this is going to be one savage book!

Comeback was good. If Sheltered has as many twists and turns as Comeback did, we could be in for a ride with this title.

I think its safe to say it will be a wild ride with how things ended in #1

I think its safe to say it will be a wild ride with how things ended in #1

Touché .....