• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fantastic Four reboot is already screwed up...

1,093 posts in this topic

I don't feel like picking apart all of your lies above, but man...what a bunch of garbage you just spewed.

If you tell a lie often enough, it becomes the truth.

So again, I ask you to please stop your lies and please stop trolling me.

I think you need to look up the word "trolling" to understand it better. Then you will apply it appropriately. Right now - not so much.

It does look to me as if you're trolling him. Or maybe he started it, I forget now. Wikipedia definition of a troll:

In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is someone who posts inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as a forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

None of the back and forth the last few posts is on-topic, and it is inflammatory. I occasionally troll RMA, and I do it hoping to alter his aggressive behavior because he's smart and I'd like to see him post less aggressively without getting into constant fights because it's worth it to me to make the effort to get him to a point where I could discuss complex issues with another person of his rational capacity, but I do realize that it is trolling when I do that. I've done it enough now for him to know why I do it, so there's little point in me doing it anymore. I suspect you're wasting your breath on Logan as well, although I can't rule out that you've got a few more points to get across that he might listen to.

Butthurt is Phoenix, trolling is Dark Phoenix. Jean Grey is a Caucasian either way.

I don't feel like picking apart all of your lies above, but man...what a bunch of garbage you just spewed.

If you tell a lie often enough, it becomes the truth.

So again, I ask you to please stop your lies and please stop trolling me.

I think you need to look up the word "trolling" to understand it better. Then you will apply it appropriately. Right now - not so much.

As for lying. I posted an example of you clearly stating someone is hardly if at all a fan if they don't believe in the source material being followed completely. Sorry reality is not enough for you.

Meanwhile, please explain to Bio-Rupp why you thought it was appropriate during a Comics General discussion to attack his packing technique when that wasn't even the topic at hand. It came across as very spiteful, and had no purpose in the discussion.

Sorry, but no lies here, and no trolling. Stop jumping into a conversation and the conversation seems to slow down and go away. Keep jumping in with your "trolling" and lies about "lying" and you keep it going.

(shrug)

I do understand what trolling is. I got my one and only wrist slap for lobbing passive aggressive comments at another member, which was deemed trolling. That's exactly what you're doing.

You keep bringing up that example of me saying "hardly at all". The reason I ignored it is because I found it so amusing that you not only took that comment out of context, but that you took it personally...and you kept quoting it. That was the best part, because anyone with half a brain could see what was being said and in what context. My first thought was that maybe you were playing at not understanding it... not so sure now (shrug)

If you take what I said to Rupp out of context ( pattern forming here ) it's easy to paint me to look like a jerk. Go back and look at that conversation, see the back and forth going on and you'll understand why I said it ( true by the way ). I probably could've taken the high road during that exchange, but it irritated be that I was trying to help this guy and he spat in my face for the trouble.

If you repeat things that I "say" that I actually haven't said ( like how I hate you, or how I demand that comic book movies have to be 100% accurate ), those are lies. That is you lying about what I've said. I don't appreciate it and I'm asking you to stop.

This entire thread is spooning nonsense. And not the fun kind.

I suspect you're wasting your breath on Logan as well, although I can't rule out that you've got a few more points to get across that he might listen to.

I do agree with you. This is a waste of time, though it all started with him attacking a differing opinion by stating I am less of a fan for being okay with source material changes (totally funny comment to me) until he made it out to be some offensive thing that I reference back to that statement and called it a lie.

So you are right. This may go both ways after a while with trolling behavior, since we were responding to one another. But the BS about lying about him, and then attacking someone's sales through comments about their packing abilities is way out of line.

But better to be done with this guy. It's like trying to have a discussion with a CD set to auto-play, where all the CD repeats back is a message in an endless loop.

Park is on the hunt.

My righteousness is up as I lay around doing nothing today. I might as well collect some points while making fun of the meltdowns.

Yea. I tuned out after all the anti-black-Johnny-Storm garbage, but I've tuned back in just for the drama inspired by but no longer directly related to that. :popcorn:

Park is on the hunt.

My righteousness is up as I lay around doing nothing today. I might as well collect some points while making fun of the meltdowns.

Don't you have to go to the locked points thread to get this puppy closed down? I was made to believe that's how it happens.

This thread has only served the purpose of showing which people I would like to avoid and which people will enable me to get more points as they are much more prone to meltdown.

Unfortunately or fortunately, they tend to be the same people.

:ohnoez: